Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Kyrie the only nba player “liking” pro Palestine posts.

Silver def sent out a memo to players owners agents etc.

1698377677559.png

yet she’ll repost videos calling for the continued occupation and erasure off palestine. that ain’t violence?

The autopsies of those dead on October 7 will likely show that most died as a result of Israel crossfire as it is their MO to not care for hostages when taken by Hamas. Shoot to kill, even if their own die. Time and time again.

I’m not saying I support Hamas’ attack. Don’t twist words like most like to do.

This is what I am not getting...Hamas' points was to get as many hostages.

The kibbutz look blown off, and a hand grenade doesn't do that. If Hamas went around burning houses, how come none of that is shown in the videos the IDF released ?

I also believe the IDF got frantic and shot at and killed Israelis and the hostages. Of course, Hamas did kill as well, but IDF for sure have a lot to answer to for their botched operations and what they did that they're trying to cover up and are putting it on Hamas and beheaded babies shtick.

Here's a take that looks into that theory with the IDF and their part for also killing the hostages and destroying the kibbutz using Israeli sources and testimonies from their own press. They're screwed because there are kibbutz survivors saying opposite stories of theirs.

I wanted to add something here since some of you lack context about the islamist groups and militias, and their support among the population.

Let's take Hezbollah for a second here. So they're ****te Muslim. Did ya'll know that they have support from many LEBANESE CHRISTIANS? The Lebanese politician Aoun (Christian) is backed by Hezbollah. But get this, the Sunni Muslims in Lebanon and some other Christian political denominations (Maronite Christian and other Lebanese Christians) are not good with Hezbollah.

But, Hamas are Sunni Muslim backed by ****te Muslims from Lebanon and Iran.

But other Arab sunni Muslim governments have beef with Hezbollah/Hamas/Iran, and favor Western governments and now normalization with Israel.

It's not so simple. So just to tell ya'll that some of these Islamist militias and their support is not monolith.

An amazing watch, generals are usually impressive, articulate and not as blood lust as movies make them out to be. We need more of them in public office imo, they also get **** done and aren't pc- which todays electorate seems to love

An amazing watch, generals are usually impressive, articulate and not as blood lust as movies make them out to be. We need more of them in public office imo, they also get **** done and aren't pc- which todays electorate seems to love
The US is responsible for so much destruction and devastation. In so many countries as well as their own.

The US is responsible for so much destruction and devastation. In so many countries as well as their own.

this is the most peaceful the world has ever been. might be hard to see that (and insensitive to say in this thread)….but objectively the US being the world police has created more global security than at any point in history. It’s why to many of us this falling apart at the seams is terrifying - true global world scale conflicts starting again is a path we don’t want to go down. Why the US can’t all of a sudden just stop supporting an ally in the span of a few weeks. There’s obviously atrocities going on here and there needs to be something done but to blame the US for everything is like saying i don’t understand human nature.

this is the most peaceful the world has ever been. might be hard to see that (and insensitive to say in this thread)….but objectively the US being the world police has created more global security than at any point in history. It’s why to many of us this falling apart at the seams is terrifying - true global world scale conflicts starting again is a path we don’t want to go down. Why the US can’t all of a sudden just stop supporting an ally in the span of a few weeks. There’s obviously atrocities going on here and there needs to be something done but to blame the US for everything is like saying i don’t understand human nature.
close-door-the-office.gif

I am actually curious ... how so? How has it been with what the U.S. has done as inflicting state-sponsored violence and terrorism making it the most secure the world has ever been?

Bibi is stupid for bringing religion into this. Unless he wants more Jews to get targeted outside of Israel.

Putin would kill your entire family for say something openly. Please don’t talk about Putin and his Russian minions, he’s a different level of psycho.

Back
Top Bottom