Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Hit them with the "thoughts and prayers"

Ya, I predict another 25-35,000 Palestinian Gazans killed, and while they are terrorizing and killing Palestinians in the West Bank. Push Gazans into the Sinai, and then push the West Bank Palestinians into Jordan or elsewhere.

Not only is it about expansionist policies, but Israel & other allies want this geopolitical war that will last for years in their next phase of the great game of oil and pipelines wars. After Gaza is West Bank, and then South Lebanon.

Ya, I predict another 25-35,000 Palestinian Gazans killed, and while they are terrorizing and killing Palestinians in the West Bank. Push Gazans into the Sinai, and then push the West Bank Palestinians into Jordan or elsewhere.

Not only is it about expansionist policies, but Israel & other allies want this geopolitical war that will last for years in their next phase of the great game of oil and pipelines wars. After Gaza is West Bank, and then South Lebanon.
Unfortunately won’t even need bombs to kill that many. Famine, dehydration, disease and no medical care will kill that many in the next few weeks

Biden doubled down on the lies of Netanyahu tonight. He’s not backing away

Ok, I get what you're saying in that you're looking at it from a military strategy and point of view.
i mean yah, as I keep saying, i only care about the practical reality.

We're looking at it from discourse and propaganda in the mainstream consciousness point of view.
Even from this perspective it's dumb and not a moral panic.
the people that you need to propagandize to are Israeli's, because they have the guns.

Chanting a phrase as a act of propaganda that the people you need to convince
believe means the destruction of their state is dumb. and telling uninformed leftists to chant it like it's a totally consequence free phrase is even dumb.

It's like when some were decentering Black Lives Matter to meaning white lives don't matter and then instead trying to counter with Blue Lives Matter.
a better example is "defund the police"
a dumb phrase(and policy) that persuades no ones and radicalizes potential allies against you.

We are looking at it from the grassroots activism perspective and the narratives to discredit them. This is such as what they are doing to this chant that's been in Palestinian activism, folklore and culture since decades ago. Even the pro Jewish and Israeli groups never even cared for the chant until now because of the focus the Palestinian liberation movement has gotten this past month.
in a recent poll of palestinians 70% what not one state for two peoples but a palestinian state "from the river to the sea"
agree or disagree it's totally reasonable to think that phrase means the destruction of Isreal.
it's totally plausible interpretation.

1700178982828.png

if you think people should chant it, go ahead.
but the people with guns don't like it. and given that you want them to stop shooting.

it seem like a bad idea.

As for Mandela and the reassurance in the peace talks, of course, I agree. However, that should happen at that stage when it's actually peace talks, independence and demilitarization that takes place.

again this is just divorced from any practical reality.

nothing like that will happen without Israel agreeing, so you have to pursuade them. period. there is no getting around that.
unless you think Palestinians can beat them in war.

Some young Americans on TikTok say they sympathize with Osama bin Laden​

lol fake headline by a fake news channel

Sympathize isn’t the right word

“Understand his motive” is better way to describe it.

“They hate our freedom” was t the reason why they did it as most dumb Americans thought post 9/11. Turns out, killing millions of innocent civilians overseas has side effects.

Not learning from this and changing our behavior a bit was the real problem. Listen to any general or cia intelligence officer now talk about the last 22 years and they unanimously say we made so many mistakes in that time bc we didn’t think- we reacted. Meanwhile China and Russia running laps around us.

It’s ok to ask questions sometimes, especially the question: why?

OPEC+ WEIGHS FURTHER OIL PRODUCTION CUTS AS ANGER MOUNTS OVER GAZA - FT
AN ADDITIONAL OPEC+ CUT OF UP TO 1MILLION B/D COULD BE ON THE TABLE- FT

i mean yah, as I keep saying, i only care about the practical reality.

Even from this perspective it's dumb and not a moral panic.
the people that you need to propagandize to are Israeli's, because they have the guns.

Chanting a phrase as a act of propaganda that the people you need to convince
believe means the destruction of their state is dumb. and telling uninformed leftists to chant it like it's a totally consequence free phrase is even dumb.

a better example is "defund the police"
a dumb phrase(and policy) that persuades no ones and radicalizes potential allies against you.

in a recent poll of palestinians 70% what not one state for two peoples but a palestinian state "from the river to the sea"
agree or disagree it's totally reasonable to think that phrase means the destruction of Isreal.
it's totally plausible interpretation.

1700178982828.png

if you think people should chant it, go ahead.
but the people with guns don't like it. and given that you want them to stop shooting.

it seem like a bad idea.

again this is just divorced from any practical reality.

nothing like that will happen without Israel agreeing, so you have to pursuade them. period. there is no getting around that.
unless you think Palestinians can beat them in war.

Where is that poll from?

I will agree to disagree with you, because we just have different perspectives on this.

The chant on "From the River to the Sea" debate is so painfully idiotic. Palestinians are people who live and inhabit the space from the river to the sea. Nobody can deny that. We have always lived from the river to the sea. Also, we have NO rights fro mthe river to the sea. So when it is said, we are saying we deserve to have human rights on our land and where we live. It should not be an uncontroversial call.

What we are not saying is that we want to take away anyone else's rights. We are just saying we want the rights we have been denied for 75 years.

The Zionists and pro-Israel lobby groups want to think wiping out entire Palestinian fmailies and bloodlines isn't genocide, but it is genocidal to say "from the river to the sea." Again, deflecting from their actual genocidal intent and actions, but are going off on assumptions from an activist chant, yet they are in support of a genocide of wiping Palestinians off the map, literally, and their ethnic cleansing for 75 years.

Would expect nothing less from an apartheid colonizer to appease to Israel. He's even banning the word decolonization????

I can't believe a call for a free Palestine and for Palestinians to have equal human rights is being banned, when literally Israeli politicians are blatantly calling for the genocide of Palestinians but actually committing it as well.

Next level dystopian especially coming from countries that espouse being the 'free world' and the so-called 'advocate' for free speech Musk.

This guy is correct on the Ukraine and Russia war and spot on with this Israel issue. Makes good points about how a 2 state solution is way off the table now.

Last edited:
More and more coming out on October 7th that points to Israel also killing their own civilians:

The report above states an Israeli official investigation concluded that an Israeli military helicopter killed revellers at the Nova rave on 7 October and that Hamas fighters did not know about the festival.
1700354537679.png

Last edited:

Would expect nothing less from an apartheid colonizer to appease to Israel. He's even banning the word decolonization????

I can't believe a call for a free Palestine and for Palestinians to have equal human rights is being banned, when literally Israeli politicians are blatantly calling for the genocide of Palestinians but actually committing it as well.

Next level dystopian especially coming from countries that espouse being the 'free world' and the so-called 'advocate' for free speech Musk.

I thought one of the reasons he took over twitter was to encourage free speech?

Shame on anyone who fell for his BS when he said he was going to provide internet to Gaza

This guy is correct on the Ukraine and Russia war and spot on with this Israel issue. Makes good points about how a 2 state solution is way off the table now.

Mercheimer was correct that there would be a war.
but his reasons explaining the war seem pretty goofy.

the idea that US pushing NATO expansion is what caused the war seems bizarre to me.
Eastern European countries didn't join NATO due to US plot, but rather the obvious and credible fear the Russia would invade as they had done in the past.

and i think the pretty fierce Ukranian existence it's hard for me to believe they were just pawns in some geo political struggle.
rather than a sovereign state that didn't want to get taken over by Russia.

and I don't see any real evidence that Ukraine was on the cusp of NATO membership either.
So the idea that this caused the war seems silly.

1700357979818.png

i don't think anything should be banned. I just think its dumb thing to say. especially as if you're saying it as propaganda or activism.

Back
Top Bottom