Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Got em’

Dude...

Hamas' strategy is to use Israeli hostages to exchange them for as many Palestinians as they can, especially since they know that the Israeli government is willing to free multiple Palestinians for every Israeli captive.

bro not only do they make false claims, they also say things don't make any sense. :smh:

It is also very easy to tell why they say everything is Hamas to excuse bombing all of the infrastructure.

They're killing people left and right and destroying all the infrastructure to make Gaza inhabitable, especially destroying hospitals which is the life source of society.

It's genocide. It's ethnic cleansing and forced expulsion. But, yet it's co signed by the Western powers and Arab states to go ahead with their profitable geopolitics. They've already succeeded in redrawing the borders in last few years and this is another step to it.

1700055019155.png

Nasty.

But something tells me he's not worried about losing his job.

It bothers me that the pro-palestinian side gets placated for the use of the "from the river to the sea" slogan, when pro-israel groups use a variation of it too. We all know what that implies. Like I said, there's not much honesty on either side.

I saw online that people are saying we should protest mcdonalds now. Maybe if they get rid of the 2 double cheeseburgers for $2 deal. But for now, nah.

Doesn’t make much sense to boycott locations not in israel but people wanna feel like they’re doing something.

“For McDonald’s, locations in Israel announced they were giving away free food to Israeli soldiers after Hamas militants launched their attack on Israel on Oct. 7. They are also facing calls for their franchise to be boycotted. ”

Nasty.

But something tells me he's not worried about losing his job.

There was this rhetoric of "oh look at this pro-Israel rally. Nobody is afraid to show their face unlike the pro-Palestine rallies where they cover their faces because they don't want to publicly support terrorism." The reality is, if you support Israel in America regardless of what they say or do, it's not frowned upon. If you support Palestine publicly, you better hope your employer doesn't see it.

This country has trained people for decades that israel are the good guys and supporting them is the right choice. You def won’t get in trouble for supporting them, only backlash on social media.

Shocker showing support for a major ally is accepted and showing support for what is considered a terrorist organization isn’t.

It’s like people willfully just want to pretend realities don’t exist. Social media extremities really confuse people as to what is the norm…which is we support our ally and also want people to stop dying.

That said, people should support wtv they want. That’s democracy. What they shouldn’t expect though is that voicing your support has no consequences. Takes courage and sacrifice to make change and people want to have change happen without that necessary piece.

The whirlwind of information and misinformation shown on media and social media also doesn’t help. Especially trying to verify which is more reputable or biased.

My view is that the IDF is being way too aggressive and callous while Hamas are using fleeing innocent Palestinians for “cover”.

doesn’t take long to see why the Linda Thomas greenfield, the us UN ambassador, has the views she does. 1-3 google searches

Shocker showing support for a major ally is accepted

It's not the support that I have an issue with; it's the way in which the support is shown.

In Germany, they banned the slogan when said by Palestinians because they interpret it as ethnically cleansing Israelis; why not subject the phrase to the same interpretation when the pro-Israel crowd uses it?

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei told Ismail Haniyeh that Iran – a longtime backer of Hamas – would continue to lend the group its political and moral support, but would not intervene directly, according to three Iranian and Hamas officials with knowledge of the discussions who asked to remain anonymous.

Hit them with the "thoughts and prayers"

Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, who heads one of the religious nationalist parties in Netanyahu's coalition, said he supported a call by two members of the Israeli parliament who wrote in a Wall Street Journal editorial that Western countries should accept Gazan families who expressed a desire to relocate.

The comments underscore fears in much of the Arab world that Israel wants to drive Palestinians out of land where they want to build a future state, repeating the mass dispossession of Palestinians when Israel was created in 1948.

"I welcome the initiative of the voluntary emigration of Gaza Arabs to countries around the world," Smotrich said in a statement. "This is the right humanitarian solution for the residents of Gaza and the entire region after 75 years of refugees, poverty and danger."

He said an area as small as the Gaza Strip without natural resources could not survive alone, and added: "The State of Israel will no longer be able to accept the existence of an independent entity in Gaza".

That's done intentionally. Forces people to keep their mouth shut in public discourse out of fear of being labeled terrorist sympathizers.

Well, it is the Western and government narrative that dominates here in the West and they point fingers to anyone else than them being terrorists. As if being a state-sanctioned violent and terrorizing governments killing civilians with impunity is not terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom