Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Prayers to everyone in Palestine. What the Zionist group is doing and has been doing is pure evil. It’s not the pre-internet era anymore. What’s being done is being shown all over the world and hiding behind that star of David can only last for so long.

#FreePalestine

Jewish people comparing what Hamas did to them recently to the holocaust is infuriating. They are talking about silence is how it happened the first time. Dawg yall are supported by the entire West and most economic superpowers in this conflict. If anything I shouldnt be silent about my support for Palestine.

This is truly heartbreaking. There’s no excuse for bombing a whole hospital. I mean I know we bash western powers when they kill civilians, but we don’t purposely take out a big group civilians to take out targets. Our collateral damage usually comes from smart bombs that malfunction or incorrect intel. The audacity to knowingly bomb a hospital is inexcusable to me.
Again, not surprising of you've been following the conflict for a while.

Overwhelming killing is what Israel does, in defiance of the rule of proportionality of the Geneva convention. +90% of dead people in this conflict are Palestinians. "Mowing the lawn" they call it.

moderndarwin moderndarwin all that you posted is questionable at best. It all sounds like r/worldnews talking points.

More than 6 million Palestinians, out of 14 million globally, live in Arab countries. Some have become citizens of those countries, and many have been in refugee camps for generations. On top of that, some of those Arab countries also have to contend with refugees from Iraq and Syria.

And you wonder why it's easy for people in that region of the world to hate Americans...

The issue, as always, is enforcement. The most powerful countries customarily refuse to succumb to the rule of law. When the US defense secretary, Lloyd Austin, visiting Israel last week, told his hosts that “democracies like ours are stronger and more secure when we uphold the laws of war”, it rang as hollow as the calls by Gordon Brown and Condoleezza Rice, two of the architects of the Iraq war, to hold Vladimir Putin and his henchmen to account for his illegal invasion of Ukraine.
The Hague invasion act would be a better example of a powerful country - US - giving the middle finger to international law when it suits them, and using the ICC to try American enemies (Saddam).

The invasion of Iraq, as Brown said of Putin’s attack on Ukraine, amounted to “the supreme international crime”, as identified by the Nuremberg tribunal: of aggressive war. Like Israel is said to have done in Gaza, but with much more deadly effect, US troops during the second Iraq war used white phosphorus as a weapon, bombing the city of Falluja, in which 30,000-50,000 people were sheltering, with this and other weapons, during an attack that treated the entire city as a combat zone, causing the mass death of civilians.

No one has been tried or convicted for these crimes. The laws of war, it seems, are for the little people.

So why bother? Why even mention war crimes, knowing that the charge is unlikely to be enforced against powerful perpetrators? Why not accept that war and atrocity are inextricable?

Because it is upon these laws that aspects of our humanity hang. If we succumb to cynicism, if we are dissuaded by the hypocrisy of the dominant powers, if we cannot demand and hope for a better world, we accept the premise that might is right, and the powerful may treat the powerless however they wish. We accept that atrocities by one side will be used to justify atrocities by another, in a never-ending cycle of revenge and carnage. In doing so, we create a world in which none of us would choose to live.

This is my biggest issue with Biden's vocal support of Israel. The refusal to be neutral is contributing to the diminishing faith that weaker nations have in the current global order.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant and this does not look like a JDAM to me.

Again, minimization and denial. It is actually sick how Israel and the U.S. are denying accountability and gaslighting us on this war crime. Like I am sick to my stomach. I t is was an Israeli and U.S. hit (weapon made in the U.S.A.).

It absolutely does look like an Israeli airstrike, and also the way it blew up and shredded bodies to flesh and pieces.

Hamas and PIJ rockets do not even do this extent of damage and wound/injure/kill much less in numbers. From the videos I saw live of the carnage and body bags, that was civilian loss of life that exceeds what a Hamas/PIJ rocket has ever done.

Hamas and PIJ rockets have killed maybe at most 6 civilians, and injured at most like 2800 in a year.

Who even knows anymore? Every media outlet is aggressively pushing their own agenda and will continue to do so as this conflict persists.

I take every single tweet and report with a massive grain of salt.

is any of that sellable to the Israeli electorate without some kind of retribution directed at Hamas?

There might be enough in the electorate that would accept NOT leveling entire neighborhoods and civilian infrastructure as part of a plan to depose Hamas. Harder to say after the recent attacks but 50% of Israeli voters reject the Netanyahu coalition after all

This Twitter dude is really on something.

Like I just showed pics from previous posts and at other angles, and destruction inside with windows blasted off. Also, I referred to pics with a shredded BABY on the rooftop.

Like these pics are NO DIFFERENT than the day after of Israeli airstrikes in some places in Gaza, and yet people are actually playing mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance. If this was Ukrainian civilians as the victimsand done by Russian airstrike, ya'll would not even question it and nitpick it like that to pieces.

I cannot say these videos below are verified, but just showing what the other side is saying.

Israel also lied to say it was done from the cemetary behind the hospial but it is too much of a short distance if that was the case.

The number of deaths so far at the hospital confirmed, yet they're still counting:
  • 471 people killed
  • 314 wounded
  • 28 of those are in a critical condition
Since when did Hamas and PIJ rockets EVVVVVVEEERRRRR do any numbers like this???? When in A YEAR, at most their rockets kill less than 6 and injure 2800. IN A YEAR. This is from the thousands of rockets they launch.

Last edited:
Where is this whole mantra from Zionists that in their chart they claim all Jews need to die? That is not what I see from a translated revised and updated 2017 Charter.

Just control F "Jew"

THE COVENANT OF THE HAMAS - MAIN POINTS

Ofcourse the edited document is more "Jew friendly".

If the KKK releases an original document to kill all non-whites, but then edits it years later you're still going to trust the KKK? The hatred amongst extremist radical terrorist groups has not changed since 1988.

Last edited:
The infuriating part is we are still talking about 40 beheaded babies as if people WANT TO SEE proof. It'll only make people happy if they see a pic of 40 beheaded babies or w.e tf it was. Three news outlets already confirmed it is true. Links were posted here but everyone just ignored it.

Not every single video or picture has to be shared with the media.

Apparently, war propaganda only comes from one side. Israel has to prove itself that it did not do something or prove that there are murdered and raped kids, but if Hamas says anything, nothing has to be proven.

"1000 babies killed in bomb" It's taken as a straight fact. Let's not prove anything if Hamas says it.

There is war propaganda on both sides, yet everyone just believes every news report coming out from Twitter thats Pro-Palestine or Pro-Hamas.

Now people are saying Hamas rockets are toy rockets and can't cause that damage. That is a literal joke.

Last edited:
Im still undecided if stating that you’re shooting off thousands of rockets per year and only killing less than six is a flex or not.

Jews don’t like Arabs
Arabs really don’t like Jews

This is simply not true. 20% of Arabs live in both Arab and Jewish cities outside the West Bank/Gaza

They can and do live mostly peacefully together, there are intermarriages, there are life long bonds.

There are plenty of articles saying they don't feel discriminated against at all. It's only during times like these when tensions are high and people are on edge that discrimination kicks in. Of course, there are incidents here and there, but not like this.

Gaza is an outlier. An extreme outlier.

Just control F "Jew"

THE COVENANT OF THE HAMAS - MAIN POINTS

Ofcourse the edited document is more "Jew friendly".

If the KKK releases an original document to kill all non-whites, but then edits it years later you're still going to trust the KKK? The hatred amongst extremist radical terrorist groups has not changed since 1988.

From the website you linked to:
FAS Note: This is a translation of excerpts of the original 1988 charter of Hamas. A translation of the full document is here.

A revised Hamas charter was issued in 2017.

Basically the 1988 Charter is a year after they were created, also from reading the translation, I do wonder if they meant Zionist Jews that are the occupiers.

It has been known that in 2017, they revised their Charter and said their fight is with the Zionist occupiers, and believe in living side by side with Jews, and accept the 1967 borders. I even copied and pasted those translations.

But, Zionist propaganda always goes off on they want to wipe Jews off the map.

I explained already many times here that Muslims see themselves as a continuation of Judaism and highly respect Jews and their faiths. Like it is known that Islam is Judaism repackaged. Rather their beef is with the racist colonial supremacist ideology of Zionism and its implementation has done to the Palestinian Arabs.

I am going to post it here again:
1697643486172.png

1697643525016.png

It is straight here from their revised 2017 Charter of policies and principles: https://irp.fas.org/world/para/docs/hamas-2017.pdf

You and I know both know to Hamas whether you are a Zionist or a Jew it doesn't matter. The change in wording is all semantics to make things look better and not look like other radical terrorist groups that abused the Quran in their actions.

I stated before, that I am anti-Zionist. The movement was created by mostly atheists and secular Jews. No rabbinical authority approved of it because it was man-made and not created by the Torah. People just followed along because Jews did not trust any other government ruling over them (besides their own) after Nazi Germany. The Jews in Israel still don't and won't ever.

If Hamas captured me in that attack, I'd 100% be dead. They wouldn't care if I didn't follow the Zionist movement.

Im still undecided if stating that you’re shooting off thousands of rockets per year and only killing less than six is a flex or not.

Huh! Who said it is a flex.

I am showing ya'll your contrradictions in believing the U.S. and Israel lies and propoganda machine going in overdrive.

Like every evidence is stacking up against them, but their supporters and sympathizers are still protecting their cognitive dissonance.

All of a sudden, some Hamas and PIJ rockets that usually kill like less than 10 in a year, happened to kill 500 Palestinian civilians because of a misfire. The math ain't mathin.

From the website you linked to:
FAS Note: This is a translation of excerpts of the original 1988 charter of Hamas. A translation of the full document is here.

A revised Hamas charter was issued in 2017.

Basically the 1988 Charter is a year after they were created, also from reading the translation, I do wonder if they meant Zionist Jews that are the occupiers.

It has been known that in 2017, they revised their Charter and said their fight is with the Zionist occupiers, and believe in living side by side with Jews, and accept the 1967 borders. I even copied and pasted those translations.

But, Zionist propaganda always goes off on they want to wipe Jews off the map.

I explained already many times here that Muslims see themselves as a continuation of Judaism and highly respect Jews and their faiths. Like it is known that Islam is Judaism repackaged. Rather their beef is with the racist colonial supremacist ideology of Zionism and its implementation has done to the Palestinian Arabs.
Then you need to delete the twtr post from the CCP prop acct from your prev post. I doubt the CCP supports Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom