Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Huh! Who said it is a flex.

I am showing ya'll your contrradictions in believing the U.S. and Israel lies and propoganda machine going in overdrive.

Like every evidence is stacking up against them, but their supporters and sympathizers are still protecting their cognitive dissonance.

All of a sudden, some Hamas and PIJ rockets that usually kill like less than 10 in a year, happened to kill 500 Palestinian civilians because of a misfire. The math ain't mathin.
Could be because they were shooting their rockets into locations protected by the iron dome , meanwhile this rocket didnt hit somewhere with protected by the iron dome. The math is mathing.

Then you need to delete the twtr post from the CCP prop acct from your prev post. I doubt the CCP supports Muslims.
CCP sides with Palestine in this current conflict. In fact, they’ve put out several statements condemning Israel and Western hypocrisy.

Then you need to delete the twtr post from the CCP prop acct from your prev post. I doubt the CCP supports Muslims.
IMG_2142.jpeg

Using accounts opening stating their are spreading prop, as your source.

Huh! Who said it is a flex.

I am showing ya'll your contrradictions in believing the U.S. and Israel lies and propoganda machine going in overdrive.

Like every evidence is stacking up against them, but their supporters and sympathizers are still protecting their cognitive dissonance.

All of a sudden, some Hamas and PIJ rockets that usually kill like less than 10 in a year, happened to kill 500 Palestinian civilians because of a misfire. The math ain't mathin.
I wouldn't go too much in a back and forth with that guy. He's a known racist.

You and I know both know to Hamas whether you are a Zionist or a Jew it doesn't matter. The change in wording is all semantics to make things look better and not look like other radical terrorist groups that abused the Quran in their actions.

I stated before, that I am anti-Zionist. The movement was created by mostly atheists and secular Jews. No rabbinical authority approved of it because it was man-made and not created by the Torah. People just followed along because Jews did not trust any other government ruling over them (besides their own) after Nazi Germany. The Jews in Israel still don't and won't ever.

If Hamas captured me in that attack, I'd 100% be dead. They wouldn't care if I didn't follow the Zionist movement.

But, how do you know that? I am saying that if Hamas somehow gets their 1967 borders, how do you know they will still want to kill just any Jew? When it comes to Israel and civil warfare as their resistance efforts, it is in a different context.

I mean, let's remember that people used to call Mandela and his party, the ANC, terrorists, and then when South African Apartheid came to an end, the West's narrative completely switched and he is some hero. It was also accepted for him to become the leader and have his party win to rule the country. This is the same man that was on the U.S. government's most wanted list until 2008.

IMG_2142.jpeg

Using accounts opening stating their are spreading prop, as your source.

Hold up though, they had their take on these missiles not having to create big craters like some are spewing as "proof". I just used it for their video, which does not look doctored to me.

Ya'll keep posting from Israeli and American propaganda ALL the time, which is not any more credible and the most funded and powerful propaganda machine out there.

But, how do you know that? I am saying that if Hamas somehow gets their 1967 borders, how do you know they will still want to kill just any Jew? When it comes to Israel and civil warfare as their resistance efforts, it is in a different context.

Because they will. Jews were getting killed there before the British stepped in.

Its happened during Roman times. It's happened in every Muslim country. You know Iraqi history. 33% of the entire Iraq was Jewish. There is a grand total of 5 documented Jewish people living in Iraq today. It happened in Germany.

Nothing would change now.

If the roles were reversed Jews would be wiped out of that region.

Regardless of how close religion may say we are.

So we far can summarize the Israeli response as follows:

1. Suffer their most embarrassing intelligence/military failure in modern history since the 2006 loss to Hezbollah despite having the most modern cutting edge technology and spyware known to man

2. Call all Palestinians “human animals”

3. Implement a policy of revenge by collectively starving/dehydrating civilians to death (while blanketing social media with propaganda about how they have the moral high ground)

4. Kill thousands of civilians (most of which women and children, and even their own hostages) with indiscriminate bombings due to being unprepared to enter a ground war with poorly trained reservist soldiers, and face a multi-front war with extremely well armed/trained/prepared Hezbollah (yeah, they are not entering because of “bad weather”)

5. Beg daddy Biden for more money and weapons

This is simply not true. 20% of Arabs live in both Arab and Jewish cities outside the West Bank/Gaza

They can and do live mostly peacefully together, there are intermarriages, there are life long bonds.

There are plenty of articles saying they don't feel discriminated against at all. It's only during times like these when tensions are high and people are on edge that discrimination kicks in. Of course, there are incidents here and there, but not like this.

Gaza is an outlier. An extreme outlier.

Israeli-Arab/Palestinians are second-class citizens and are known to be mistreated and prejudiced. It is actually quite bad.

The infuriating part is we are still talking about 40 beheaded babies as if people WANT TO SEE proof. It'll only make people happy if they see a pic of 40 beheaded babies or w.e tf it was. Three news outlets already confirmed it is true. Links were posted here but everyone just ignored it.

Not every single video or picture has to be shared with the media.

Apparently, war propaganda only comes from one side. Israel has to prove itself that it did not do something or prove that there are murdered and raped kids, but if Hamas says anything, nothing has to be proven.

"1000 babies killed in bomb" It's taken as a straight fact. Let's not prove anything if Hamas says it.

There is war propaganda on both sides, yet everyone just believes every news report coming out from Twitter thats Pro-Palestine or Pro-Hamas.

Now people are saying Hamas rockets are toy rockets and can't cause that damage. That is a literal joke.
I disagree. Especially since Israel is trying to link it as the worst civilian casual deaths since the Holocaust. Like as if Israelis are related to all Jews everywhere.

Due to the misinformation and disinformation used as a tool of war, it is very valid to ask for evidence.

Look at the Holocaust, with how many pictures we always see to see the actual truth because some racists and antisemites out there still want to deny it despite pictures and footage. But, it has to be done, so we keep showing others the truth of suffering and the aboslute worst crimes on humanity. In my opinion, if their accounts were real and verified, they would have used every opportunity to leverage and done press conferences to lay it all out there to show the world.

Because they will. Jews were getting killed there before the British stepped in.

Its happened during Roman times. It's happened in every Muslim country. You know Iraqi history. 33% of the entire Iraq was Jewish. There is a grand total of 5 documented Jewish people living in Iraq today. It happened in Germany.

Nothing would change now.

If the roles were reversed Jews would be wiped out of that region.

Regardless of how close religion may say we are.

But me and another poster here explained to you what happened with the tensions between the Jews and Arabs in the Middle East. The severity and increased tensions were because of Zionism, and what was taking place in displacing and ethnically cleansing the Arabs. It was not the same brand of antisemitism because from the Christian and European persecution of Jews. As you know, Arabs and Jews lived pretty much on better terms, until Zionism came along.

Also, the mass exodus of Arab Jews was not only because of the tensions due to Zionism, but also out of emigration policies to Israel to fullfill the Zionist ambitions in the new state of Israel. There was push/pull factors, but the root is all Zionism. Also, let's not forget the Zionist terrorists and their roles on attacking Jews in the Arab countries to create hysteria and make them flee to Israel.

So. let's say if Zionism NEVER came along, and Israel was never established, I do not think it would be the same history. I also told you again that Muslims HIGHLY revere and respect Judaism and Jews (take out Zionism).

In my personal opinion, sorry if I offend Muslims, but Prophet Mohammed literally took Judaism and modernized it for his time. He lived among Jews and his first wife was Jewish (he had another Jewish wife as well later on). It is a very big thing to respect the followers of the OG of the Abrahaimic faiths.

You are speaking in idealistic terms. If everyone was a devoted faithful Torah and Quran student who only did good deeds in the eyes of G-d, then yes maybe everything would be lovely in that region. A true utopia.

Thats not life though. Kids are being raised to hate their neighbors. Then it worsens everytime there is a conflict/war every few years. Its a cycle.

Jews always felt the world didn't like them and therefore they wont trust anyone to govern over them.

I believe the same is true about Arabs/Palestinians.

You are speaking in idealistic terms. If everyone was a devoted faithful Torah and Quran student who only did good deeds in the eyes of G-d, then yes maybe everything would be lovely in that region. A true utopia.

Thats not life though. Kids are being raised to hate their neighbors. Then it worsens everytime there is a conflict/war every few years. Its a cycle.

Jews always felt the world didn't like them and therefore they wont trust anyone to govern over them.

I believe the same is true about Arabs/Palestinians.

I am just speaking on the history of why the tensions started and happened and where it got really nasty between both of them and why.

Oh yes, trust me, I agree with you and sympathize with the history of persecution against Jews, but I will never use it to justify put unto the Palestinians where now they are the oppressed. Also, both are/or were heavily persecuted by White Christian Europe/U.S. and modern Western colonization. Not saying Arab/Muslims didn't have their colonizer time, which they did, but it is the Christian/West that has been longer lasting and more dominant in our modern times,and still prevails today

Damage control and warmonger savage Bibi trying to get these types of stories out in the press today.

Let's see if this is not a publicity stunt. The other day they said they were now letting water flow to Gazans, but Palestinians said it is not true and were drinking contaminated water.

Last edited:
Biden sounded like a mess in those meetings. Very unprepared.

Unless this leads to a larger war, feels like Israel doesn't have a plan for what happens with that region after this is all over either.

Egyptian president rather send aid than allow Palestinian refugees in because "the Sinai Peninsula will just become a base of military operations against Israel"

Nothing makes sense.

I don’t want to detract from the thread here so will stop commenting. I really hope they have a ceasefire and a better long term solution
This is simply not true. 20% of Arabs live in both Arab and Jewish cities outside the West Bank/Gaza

They can and do live mostly peacefully together, there are intermarriages, there are life long bonds.

There are plenty of articles saying they don't feel discriminated against at all. It's only during times like these when tensions are high and people are on edge that discrimination kicks in. Of course, there are incidents here and there, but not like this.

Gaza is an outlier. An extreme outlier.

Good to know. Won’t pretend that i’m the most educated on the topic. I thought that Gaza is an outlier in terms of what’s going on but that in actuality a lot of normal Israelis don’t want to share the state at all and want their own spot. I could be wrong though because social media and narratives are good at pointing out divisiveness and differences rather than how are we all the same.

I thought that Gaza is an outlier in terms of what’s going on but that in actuality a lot of normal Israelis don’t want to share the state at all and want their own spot.

This is true as well. Outside of Gaza, we can live peacefully. During times like these, it's just crazy tension.

There are Israelis that don't want a two-state solution. That is def true as well.

It's a very very complicated region.

Here's another take to counter the deniers expecting some bigger crater.

If the Israeli military did not bomb the Baptist Hospital, why did it tell the hospital it would bomb it an hour before it bombed it? Like the director of the hospital said in a press conference he got a call AFTER the hospital was bombed from an Israeli official and told him, how come you only evacuated now, when I told you TWICE to evacuate? You had the arch bishops and dioceses in Jerusalem say they got 3 warning calls from Israel before the hit. They are linked to the Christian hospital in Gaza,

People should realize the Israeli government aren’t actually trying to prove they didn’t bomb the hospital. Their goal is creating a distracting, frustrating public debate. They’ve made the focal point (them bombing a hospital) *secondary* to a mere side point (them denying they did it).

Last edited:
French testimony of the horrors from Israeli morgues and we can only fear what is currently being perpetrated against the kidnapped childred, women, men and seniors.

🧵

I stated before, that I am anti-Zionist. The movement was created by mostly atheists and secular Jews. No rabbinical authority approved of it because it was man-made and not created by the Torah. People just followed along because Jews did not trust any other government ruling over them (besides their own) after Nazi Germany. The Jews in Israel still don't and won't ever.
How much of this matters today when Zionist ideology has been embraced by the religious right in Israel?

One thing that makes understanding this conflict difficult is refusing to take into account the evolution of all the groups involved. The PLO was once a terrorist organization. The original Israeli settlers were helped by terrorist groups. Over time, the character of each one these groups changed depending their relative position of strength and the perception of their legitimacy (the Likud came from the Irgun, which was considered a terrorist group by the US).

This is why I don't really agree with discounting the amended 2017 Hamas charter and using the 1988 document to make the point that they want every Jew dead. By that same token, we shouldn't consider the PLO recognition of Israel as devoid of ulterior motives against Jews. But we do.

French testimony of the horrors from Israeli morgues and we can only fear what is currently being perpetrated against the kidnapped childred, women, men and seniors.

🧵

I saw this last weekend. Also, the accounts on what happened to the bodies have not been seen or verified itself by the reporters. It was the Israeli forensic experts linked to the government telling them what they saw supposedly.

Reuters and every agency that was there had said they could not verify the accounts of the forensic experts as they had not been provided and saw no pictures or the bodies themselves.

I do not doubt the horrors of the shooting and being shot and killed, again, the extent of the war crimes from anything Israel says I can never believe unless some other credible and reputable source verifies it. It is known that the IDF and Israeli government do not have the best track record in telling the truth.

This was going around last week. Again, seriously, who knows anymore what can be verified or not:

Back
Top Bottom