IT Certifications?

Anybody have some spare A+ practice tests/exams that they found helpful on the test? Thanks

Anybody have some spare A+ practice tests/exams that they found helpful on the test? Thanks

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Check pm.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Check pm.

If I have BS in IT what certs would be the next step. From what I've read getting your bachelors should trump having lower level certs like a+ and net+

If I have BS in IT what certs would be the next step. From what I've read getting your bachelors should trump having lower level certs like a+ and net+

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

I guess it all depends on what direction you want to take when in the job market. I would get those for sure though.

I guess it all depends on what direction you want to take when in the job market. I would get those for sure though.

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

In Hs I studied for the a+ and compared to college coursework for IT the a+ is elementary school. Most of the a+ is basic knowledge minus the printer maintenance stuff.

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

In Hs I studied for the a+ and compared to college coursework for IT the a+ is elementary school. Most of the a+ is basic knowledge minus the printer maintenance stuff.

A+ is a given if you know computers and Printers. I took the 2 exams a day apart and scored fairly high on both just skimming Mike Meyers A+ book... Then again I have my BS in Comp Sci.

I originally wanted to get my foot in the door to go towards the route of networking (network engineer), but then I got a job as a programmer so I stopped going for my N+. I think I'll try and get it this year as Comptia's lifetime certification ends this year... These 2 can also be used as electives for Microsoft's MCSA/MCSE cert.

A+ is a given if you know computers and Printers. I took the 2 exams a day apart and scored fairly high on both just skimming Mike Meyers A+ book... Then again I have my BS in Comp Sci.

I originally wanted to get my foot in the door to go towards the route of networking (network engineer), but then I got a job as a programmer so I stopped going for my N+. I think I'll try and get it this year as Comptia's lifetime certification ends this year... These 2 can also be used as electives for Microsoft's MCSA/MCSE cert.

Originally Posted by stylez23

what do you mean used as electives?

Originally Posted by stylez23

what do you mean used as electives?

Back
Top Bottom