It's Official: Adidas shoes are bad for the knees!!!

I'm a big fan of Nike and for the most part stay away from Adidas but this is dumb injuries happen, even to guys wearing Nike.

I've played ball in Nike and Adidas and had injuries in both

Yall are reaching....it's not like Adidas is responsible for every leg injury in the history of sports, it's just that people who wear the shoes are more prone to the injuries.

Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Reebok, hell even Converse has players who wore the shoes and got hurt. But there are just more people who get hurt that wear Adidas.

And it's not like Nikes are the best shoes, that's just what I wear. A don't wear Jordan Brand that much because they aren't the best for ankles either imo, but I would put on some damn Zig Tech Reeboks before I put on another pair of Adidas to ball in.

What you decide to wear is your prerogative. All yall Adidas heads, yall keep on, I won't lose sleep on it lol. I didn't want to even write this, but after Shumpert went down I told myself, if I see another Adidas player get hurt I'm gonna say something, and when I saw Josh Smith with the freak knee injury, I got to typing.

And again, someone, ANYONE here who hoops in Adidas everyday and doesn't have knee or ankle problems????

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

More athletes were injured while wearing Adidas than Nike though.

laugh.gif

It's a fact that EVA foam midsole in Adidas cusion can't compete with Nike zoom/air max when it come to impact absorption

82 games a season + training + practice. I wouldnt want to play with Adidas shoes for long term

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

With logic like that, why bother arguing?
laugh.gif

Someone lock this up.
Reported for trolling.

PS. Fast don't...lieeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm not even gonna waste my time trying to change anyone's mind in here; dude is clearly a dodo with that kinda logic.

Nike slurping is so @#$@$@ ridiculous. You have dudes posting " 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
" to the new NFL jerseys which STILL fit like tall tees (the main complaint against Reebok) and making threads like this 
laugh.gif

Almost every major athlete wearing Nike has been injured before. It has  to do with individual bodies and playing styles, otherwise every player in the past would have been injured 24/7 since they played in Chucks
laugh.gif

i need to see p-values and R correlation values por favor

best shoe i ever hooped in were Pro Models

I don't think adidas overall is bad for the knees but maybe their latest basketball designs are.

Like nike overall isn't bad for the knees and ankles, but I totally believe those hyperflights were dangerous.

Originally Posted by acidicality

9034921-standard.jpg

stephen-curry-monta-ellis-2011-12-12-19-50-1.jpg

image.jpg
laugh.gif
so you listed 3 Nike athletes .

Adidas injury hit list this year alone :

Rose
Billup
Tj ford
Gallinari
Rodney Stuckey
Jarred Bayless
Devin Harris
Mike Conley
Anthony Randolph
Daequan Cook
J Smooth

Originally Posted by acidicality

9034921-standard.jpg

stephen-curry-monta-ellis-2011-12-12-19-50-1.jpg

image.jpg
laugh.gif
so you listed 3 Nike athletes .

Adidas injury hit list this year alone :

Rose
Billup
Tj ford
Gallinari
Rodney Stuckey
Jarred Bayless
Devin Harris
Mike Conley
Anthony Randolph
Daequan Cook
J Smooth

Sam Bowie wore Nike
laugh.gif

and how would you know this? i bet your assumption is incorrect. more athletes wear nike in the nba than adidas. no way in hell there are more athletes getting injured in adidas...

I will say this, Adidas is gonna take a BIG HIT this Olympics with Rose and D12, their premier Adidas basketball sponsor, being out this summer. The whole Olympic squad being NIKE'D OUT with the new Hyperdunk 2k12 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom