It's Official: Minnesota Vikings acquires Randy Moss from the Pats for 3rd Round Pick

Well Rice isn't coming back till atleast week 9. So this is certainly a security blanket. Added with Shiancoe who seems to be Favre's favorite target and ADP Vikings going to be dangerous. The rest is on Favre, he needs to be as accurate as possible and not throw up those "fun balls"

Hopefully Favre to Moss fades into the endzone are something we see alot of. It should be fun to watch

Originally Posted by Statis22

If the Pats didnt wanna pay Moss, they sure as hell wont pay Jackson

Dont you think age is the reason they didnt wanna pay Moss though? If I am the Pats, thats what I do.

Minnesota just got a steal! I get home, turn on the tv, and see Moss' name appear on the screen stating he was traded.
eek.gif
@ New England for allowing Randy Moss to go for a 3rd round pick...
30t6p3b.gif

I guess the Patriots didn't appreciate Moss like he said they didn't.
laugh.gif
Look forward to seeing how this all pans out with Favre throwing deep post routes to Moss all season long...

Green Bay and Chicago are now on notice for this division....
grin.gif

well the Pats have to have someone in mind ... they cant have brandon tate and edleman as their bookends and expect welker to be the same ...

Crazy.
eek.gif

It's interesting how all of a sudden there reports of Randy being a distraction and him having a bad influence on the young WR corp.

Brady is a company man so he's going to play the loyal soldier in public, but he's got to be pissed about this.

It'll be interesting to see how Moss fits into the Vikings offense.

laugh.gif
 We got the Pats' 7th too. 

I mean come on, I fail to see how this hurts the Vikings in any way.  Sure, we got other issues, but dudes making it seem like this was a terrible move or something. 

I feel like Belichick is playing games. Help the Vikes beat the Jets to catch up in the division.
30t6p3b.gif

Moss-Revis II.
pimp.gif

^
Yeah, that's it, have Randy help the Jets lose one extra game, and play the next 12 without Randy's help.  Especially since they will then have to face Randy themselves in a couple weeks.  Come on.  
laugh.gif

But in a sense, I do agree with you, the timing of this is funny, them being on a bye, giving Minny an extra weapon to try to help, I do think there could be something to that. 

Certainly something to them making this happen on a bye week, will allow for them to now offensively gameplan another week without Moss.

Aren't the Pats and Vikings playing later this year too?

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm back with the Vikes now. This is gonna be fun
pimp.gif

Sig and Avy updated
you are exactly what's wrong with sports.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

All dude did was change the color of his Team Randy Moss sig to match the color of the Vikings uni.

If Farve retires after this year what are the chances of  McNabb ending up in Minnesota next year?

He hasn't signed an extension with the Skins yet....

Do you think he hasn't signed for a reason?

Back
Top Bottom