It's Official: Minnesota Vikings acquires Randy Moss from the Pats for 3rd Round Pick

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Certainly something to them making this happen on a bye week, will allow for them to now offensively gameplan another week without Moss.

have a feeling it has to do with reducing fan backlash + of course time to gameplan and re-situate the offense

uneducated fans will see we blew out MIA with zero stats from Moss...he's complaining /becoming a distraction etc...so they let him go

they couldn't let him go after the 1handed catch game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

They (mainly Bruschi) throwing Randy under the bus on ESPN.

of course they will...

Easy target, especially with all of the problems he has had in the past....

They just didn't want to pay him... Flat out...

He's traded so let him be in Minnesota...

They could have sat him down and discussed a new contract if they REALLY wanted to keep him... but it's obvious they didn't because he's gone...

NE heads, school me on this.....folks keep saying Moss was a distraction etc., but it was all love for the guy when the locker room footage was shown of him leading the post-game cheer in week 1. What gives? Obviously his contract was a big issue, but to me, it looked like dude had all the respect in the world from his teammates....maybe the beef was strictly w. the FO.

old greedy %%% bob kraft doesn't like to pay his veteren players unless your name is tom brady

Damn this is one thing I don't think anyone saw coming. Crazy. Can't wait for the Favre/Moss return to Lambeau
laugh.gif

[h1] http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/06/minnesota-vikings-already-selling-randy-moss-jerseys/[/h1]
[h1]Minnesota Vikings Already Selling Randy Moss Jerseys[/h1]
59 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  
Randy Moss has been back on the Minnesota Vikings for all of 5 minutes -- but the NFL squad is already selling his brand new/old #84 jersey on its online shop. 

1006-vikings-bn-01.jpg

Meanwhile, back in New England -- the Patriots are having a virtual fire sale on all things Moss ... slashing prices on Moss-related jerseys, photos and even earrings.

It's not personal ... it's just business.

As a Jet fan, Im not happy about the timing of this trade.

I checked the Jets home page and Revis is still labeled "out" on the injury report. When does this get updated?

^ exactly. I don't get where all the distraction talk is coming from.

dude seemed pretty resigned to his fate before the season started. said the FO hadn't talked to him about an extension so he was fine with it being his last season in NE

I can't call it.

I want to see some more trades go down ... Jerry Jones can't sit there and watch Randy Moss come back into play when our secondary is buns behind our corners ...

Originally Posted by Diego

As a Jet fan, Im not happy about the timing of this trade.

I checked the Jets home page and Revis is still labeled "out" on the injury report. When does this get updated?

Revis said himself if he isnt 100% he isn't going to play no matter how much he wants to cover Moss.

although some teammates are saying they think Pace and Revis will both play on MNF

Originally Posted by Kingtre

[h1] http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/06/minnesota-vikings-already-selling-randy-moss-jerseys/[/h1]
[h1]Minnesota Vikings Already Selling Randy Moss Jerseys[/h1]
59 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  
Randy Moss has been back on the Minnesota Vikings for all of 5 minutes -- but the NFL squad is already selling his brand new/old #84 jersey on its online shop. 

1006-vikings-bn-01.jpg

Meanwhile, back in New England -- the Patriots are having a virtual fire sale on all things Moss ... slashing prices on Moss-related jerseys, photos and even earrings.

It's not personal ... it's just business.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Revis said himself if he isnt 100% he DEFINITELY isn't going to play no matter how much he wants to cover now that the Vikings have Moss.
fixed for realtalkness ... peep the avy though ...

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

^ exactly. I don't get where all the distraction talk is coming from.

dude seemed pretty resigned to his fate before the season started. said the FO hadn't talked to him about an extension so he was fine with it being his last season in NE

I can't call it.

hes just the type of dude that cant keep his mouth shut so they gave him the boot. pats arent going to let anyone run their mouth, we're talking about a team that won 3 superbowls with a bunch of average receivers.

All the pressure's on Favre now. He's been sloppy so far to start the season and all these weapons are useless if he cant deliver them the ball. The Vikings offense is obviously stacked but we all know how wild and inconsistent Favre can be at times. 

frown.gif
 OMG this cant be life... 
like really i cant believe that we let Randy go for some booty @#! picks

frown.gif
 This really isn't life...

frown.gif
 OMG this cant be life... 
like really i cant believe that we let Randy go for some booty %+% picks

frown.gif
 This really isn't life...

After Moss leaves town
laugh.gif

pats arent going to let anyone run their mouth, we're talking about a team that won 3 superbowls with a bunch of average receivers the help of a video camera.

Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom