IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw these in person at the FL in South Carolina last weekend. Not for sale, just on display.
Very nice in my opinion, cannot wait to get 2x pairs.

Saw these in person at the FL in South Carolina last weekend. Not for sale, just on display.
Very nice in my opinion, cannot wait to get 2x pairs.

Originally Posted by BronLe

200 FSR around my way, should I bite or wait it out? As predicted these are glued to the store rack. No ones feeling em.
And "where" is your way?

Let us all in on the good news, we need those $200 pairs 
smile.gif

200 FSR around my way, should I bite or wait it out? As predicted these are glued to the store rack. No ones feeling em.
And "where" is your way?

Let us all in on the good news, we need those $200 pairs 
smile.gif

ARE U IN NYC... SILVERS OR BLACKS?

ARE U IN NYC... SILVERS OR BLACKS?

When is the server going to be fixed, very frustrating.

Anyway blacks >>>silver. Lets not start this. Whatever you like is fine fellas.

When is the server going to be fixed, very frustrating.

Anyway blacks >>>silver. Lets not start this. Whatever you like is fine fellas.

Just bought my pair on eBay for retail. The silvers sold out fast online before the restocks, which were sporadic. I wasn't able to use employee discount on the silvers at any of the FTL/FA stores that carried these, so I bit the bullet at retail on both pairs.

Just bought my pair on eBay for retail. The silvers sold out fast online before the restocks, which were sporadic. I wasn't able to use employee discount on the silvers at any of the FTL/FA stores that carried these, so I bit the bullet at retail on both pairs.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

what was their reasoning on them not allowing you to use your discount?

i know some stores love pulling that.  i remember i was at the footaction on 34th st in nyc and they tried giving my dude polorico problems when he pulled out his paystub from the footlocker he worked at in texas.  dude made a scene, threatened to call corporate and got our stuff with the 30%    straight hilarious how he went about it too.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

what was their reasoning on them not allowing you to use your discount?

i know some stores love pulling that.  i remember i was at the footaction on 34th st in nyc and they tried giving my dude polorico problems when he pulled out his paystub from the footlocker he worked at in texas.  dude made a scene, threatened to call corporate and got our stuff with the 30%    straight hilarious how he went about it too.

that was a smooth moment , i made 50 bucks off it.

dudes was really trying to cut corners with me , girls talking spanish , and i got nutty nd got the WIN.

Originally Posted by polorico

that was a smooth moment , i made 50 bucks off it.

dudes was really trying to cut corners with me , girls talking spanish , and i got nutty nd got the WIN.

roll.gif
  Could you please give more details on what you did?  

Well i was in the city visting my aunt in harlem , I went down to footaction , to get my boy both colors of the bakin foamposite boots.

they tried to give me the run around , because i did not have a new check stub. I told them "how would i have a new check stub if i am visting here for a month"

dude tried to give me the run around , i told him flat out i will call corporate and report this store for the miss treatment of a fellow employee .

dudes were shocked that i knew what was up . Its just sad that people try to be rude to make a stupid sales goal while working a 12 hour shift at a modern day slavery company.

They were shocked that a white dude was hip to the game and got nutty. I also had a huge out burst at hoh in harlem the day before , over some BS. I tried to get my aunt and
baby cousins some shoes Dudes tried to press me so i had to get nutty.

Originally Posted by polorico

Well i was in the city visting my aunt in harlem , I went down to footaction , to get my boy both colors of the bakin foamposite boots.

they tried to give me the run around , because i did not have a new check stub. I told them "how would i have a new check stub if i am visting here for a month"

dude tried to give me the run around , i told him flat out i will call corporate and report this store for the miss treatment of a fellow employee .

dudes were shocked that i knew what was up . Its just sad that people try to be rude to make a stupid sales goal while working a 12 hour shift at a modern day slavery company.

They were shocked that a white dude was hip to the game and got nutty. I also had a huge out burst at hoh in harlem the day before , over some BS. I tried to get my aunt and
baby cousins some shoes Dudes tried to press me so i had to get nutty.
yea they def tried to pull one on u. policy is 20% of stock and.or one per employee on release date product. after a week, 20% doesnt apply and employees can buy 1 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom