.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

I remember getting Cuban's from Manny's back in 1997 when I first moved to the NYC area. I copped 2 of them joints with no pieces. They where 26 incheslong and 125 Grams a piece. I thought I was doing it. Then I saw the pic with Tito and Biggie with The Jesus Piece on. It shut me down. I ended up just gettingsome crosses. The jont is just classic. The Jesus Piece has become the Shell Toe Adidas of the game.

Originally Posted by Young Easy

^dont get salty g. im agreeing wit you. kanye been wearing that since his first mixtape on the back with a black tee and some adidas when he was into em. some of yall be a lil TOO sensative....

how you gone agree with a _ and he get salty
roll.gif

i don't get how i sounded salty
nerd.gif

because i gave you a
indifferent.gif

if it wasn't that then i have no clue @*@ you talking about
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

why

why does pharrell stunt so hard everytime?

that black g-shock is sooo clean! obviously a machine made case.

i hope mine comes out that clean! i'm working on one now. oh, not for myself, for a customer.

the back is
pimp.gif

that lil wayne carter iii shirt is so cool. almost something i would wear.

i love black diamonds, even though some look at it as budget ice. pharrell's buckle is ill.

jonas is ill too because it's white

but i like a dark belt

ok bye

i am continuing

this pattern

laalalalalala

my bath is ready

right now so bye

ben is cool and thanks for everything

son

khaled's we the best piece LOL i guess it's cool i gotta see it up close

i hope tv johnny didn't do it!!!

no hate to the man but i don't like his work as you know

i got lax's money btw

my brother wanted to meet him in vegas but he wasn't there
frown.gif

i didn't go to vegas because i don't know why

i'm gonna stop this it's probably annoying you

i downloaded the carter iii from mafuka dot come plz dont ban me plz plz plz i promise ill buy it

Anyone have any good pics of Malice's Re-Up Gang piece...I went to a concert and was mad close to the front of the stage and that thing was blinding...Itook good pictures, but they were on my old phone....IMO that's one of the nicest chains I've seen

too bad that casio P got ain't nothin compared to the frogman's we been doin
wink.gif
sorry but Jacob did the first one and we stepped it up a few levelshigher.
like seeing Dr. J. dunk and then seeing someone do a 360 dunk from the free throw line. we had to.
we've also sold more of the custom G's then anyone else has guaranteed and were honored at the 25th anniversary for Casio G this past month and werethe only jewelers to have a watch iced out on display. we been killin it and pharrell seen jonas's, TK's and a couple of mine. shut down the game.
he was like who made that? cmon man
I see johnny tv is doin them now and saying he created it? he's late on everything. and worst part about it is, if you're gonna be late, then comehard, real hard yes H.
I got a cameo in some slim thug video coming up this month with cham & paul wall and they're flying me out, but they got both Johnny's and Emmittout there in the south. weird.

also, that isn't machine made zahir.

nate, love that you said the shell toe and not the AF1. I appreciate that homes.
and you're ring is looking real nice. everyone just got home from the convention in vegas...... it'll be ready end of the week.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

too bad that casio P got ain't nothin compared to the frogman's we been doin
wink.gif
sorry but Jacob did the first one and we stepped it up a few levels higher.
like seeing Dr. J. dunk and then seeing someone do a 360 dunk from the free throw line. we had to.
we've also sold more of the custom G's then anyone else has guaranteed and were honored at the 25th anniversary for Casio G this past month and were the only jewelers to have a watch iced out on display. we been killin it and pharrell seen jonas's, TK's and a couple of mine. shut down the game.
he was like who made that? cmon man
I see johnny tv is doin them now and saying he created it? he's late on everything. and worst part about it is, if you're gonna be late, then come hard, real hard yes H.
I got a cameo in some slim thug video coming up this month with cham & paul wall and they're flying me out, but they got both Johnny's and Emmitt out there in the south. weird.

also, that isn't machine made zahir.

nate, love that you said the shell toe and not the AF1. I appreciate that homes.
and you're ring is looking real nice. everyone just got home from the convention in vegas...... it'll be ready end of the week.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude Ben....You been starting to sound like Weezy F. lately. Might be time to lay off that Purple Stuff famo.

Post some pics up. You been holding back...

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

laugh.gif
@ Pistol Pete chillin in the background

thats not the real Pistol Pete
laugh.gif
... the real Pistol Pete isntspanish and he came from Soundview .. K.A.R. is
sick.gif
.. those dudes aintgood anywhere ... probably not even on Castle Hill .. Let alone soundview and the rest of the South Bronx . The elephant gettin desparate and signin kids w/no skills so that he have a click to surround him when he back "home" . Its all good though ..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. The jesus piece is where it all started

damn BENBALLER you just cant give props and keep it moving?seems like everytime people are like
eek.gif
@ something else you come in andhate on the little things about it...aight YOU GOT IT yall stuff is hot we get the point fam
laugh.gif
..got damn

Back
Top Bottom