.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

after fully waking up and drinking a BIG %%% cup of coffee i read that and it definately gives a HUGE insight on what goes on in the game that most of us dontknow. it was just to the avg. guy it looked like you just flat out didnt like NOBODY for icee fresh's gain. it was just like if we did it its good, if wedidnt its %%% which started to sound like hate but wit the bigger picture it makes a lot of sense why you promote and attack the industry the way you do it. idefinately not only got more respect for how the icee fresh operation works but for the level of work and grind that goes into it.

and again this was never meant to come at you in any kinda way. i dont know if you remember but i was even gonna cop my first piece from you and you cut me astupid deal. i ended up going with one of my guys and his poeple though cause for the price, the work and what it wanted, i just wasnt gonna get that anywhereelse.but yeah g again i think that detailed info not only helped paint a bigger picture for me, but for a lot more dudes on here who probably felt the same wayjust too shook to speak up outta fear they'd get flamed.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ jonas face piece.... wow...

Young Easy: I am an old man/but not the man/just a hard working man. Come on......Slow Your Rollercoaser is a CLASSIC.....LOL

No Beef !!!!

Mayne.

Thats Jonas piece is cold.

The chain is NASTY.

Ben next time you in the H, I GOT YOU........

Jonas piece iz very ill(no d-ride) soon as I get sum real bread I'm coming 2 cali ben.

An I c Khaled rockin his "We the best" no more TS reppin?!?!?!?!?

Lastly Pharrel's blk G.shock iz
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Young Easy: I am an old man/but not the man/just a hard working man. Come on......Slow Your Rollercoaser is a CLASSIC.....LOL

No Beef !!!!

laugh.gif
nah real rap g i read that and busted out laughing cause i couldhear my pops jappin on me about something i did to get myself in trouble. 15-18 i was off the chain and heard that saying constantly...
no beef at allfam...

one of the saddest days was when I had baby blue from BMF come to our shop with a $35,000 diamond stud chain he copped direct from jacob. he came by bragging because he got it from the man himself and we held it up, my cousin eye louped it and was like, famo this ain't even moissinites, this is straight up FAKE. cz's. smh. the gold was real though. but $35k? damn.
smh.gif
if a big name jeweler did that id problably bash him too ...

eek.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
@ Jonas piece...

eye seen e'thing e'thing but cot damn, they iced out duke's mug, damn near clones his face.

delayed pause

JONASHEAD1.jpg

OMG Ben just murkin the game. I know if Ross was next to jonas he'd prolly be like damn i need to tuck this piece of #*$* asap before i get clowned on.That piece is just ridiculous beyond words really. The detail is amazing.

No D-Ride but without bens pics these threads arent what they used to be. 1-5 or 6 was poppin because of Bens #*$* then he started gettin busy and didnt postas much. we just cant get detailed pics of everyday pieces from gettyimages.

O and Angie Martinez could get it all day now that she losin a lil of that extra weight. She lookin right.

im not even feelin the jonas piece. work is nice as always..........but i just aint feelin it.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

JONASHEAD1.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

JONASHEAD3.jpg

This dude Jonas thinks hes Jesus
tired.gif
....Great work replicating money's face tough. The earrings were a nice detail that really put that joint over the edge. In my opinion...rocking a pendant of your own face is kind of silly, tacky and a waste of bread....but when you got it like that, I guess you have no choice but to stunt that ignorantly. Plus that gold can always be melted down to recoup on the investment.

Quality work by your people though.

Thermal is the hottest thing in the pic. Link to where I cancop?

The work is off the hook Ben.

You got pics of the back of the piece? Is it fully 3D with the hair and everything?

Originally Posted by Chettaonjays

Jonas piece iz very ill(no d-ride) soon as I get sum real bread I'm coming 2 cali ben.

An I c Khaled rockin his "We the best" no more TS reppin?!?!?!?!?

Lastly Pharrel's blk G.shock iz
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

He has a new record label to promote under Def Jam.... WE THE BEST RECORDS!!!! I'm so mad at that name btw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

i love rolexes.

i hate when a rolex has aftermarket diamonds.

that submariner should have been left plain.
your are righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so I went ahead and took off the bezel and made it plain. They discontinued the non date model submariner and the vintage rolexes are going for crazy prices!!! Make sure the dough dont come back this time Z

showing me a this is like posting white/white forces homie.

ben, your post made my brain explode.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wow at the jonas head.. that man said eff a jesus piece cause imjesus.. lol.. naw off the hook ben.. any back pieces??

Back
Top Bottom