.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

On a completely unrelated note: Ben, i think you should post more pics of the mold, and/or process of making some of these pieces.

Nate (NLV) showed me a pic of the mold for his new ring and i find that aspect almost more interesting than the final piece.

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

JONASHEAD1.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

JONASHEAD3.jpg

This dude Jonas thinks hes Jesus
tired.gif
....Great work replicating money's face tough. The earrings were a nice detail that really put that joint over the edge. In my opinion...rocking a pendant of your own face is kind of silly, tacky and a waste of bread....but when you got it like that, I guess you have no choice but to stunt that ignorantly. Plus that gold can always be melted down to recoup on the investment.

Quality work by your people though.

Thermal is the hottest thing in the pic. Link to where I can cop?
Idk about the hottest thing in the pic, but yeah word. Where can I cop that thermal? Nice and simple
pimp.gif

oo206oo: you got the Area 51 pics of the mold with everything blacked out. I will post the mold pics after Ben post the finished product pics.

damn, not to put someone on blast...
laugh.gif

but I heard a down south jeweler who's name will stay anonymous got caught selling Lil Wayne fake jewels and Wayne flipped out on him in his store.

and yeh, I know, people are salty about that Jonas head. they're even salty about the ******ed franco he got.... you don't see them that color

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

damn, not to put someone on blast...
laugh.gif

but I heard a down south jeweler who's name will stay anonymous got caught selling Lil Wayne fake jewels and Wayne flipped out on him in his store.

and yeh, I know, people are salty about that Jonas head. they're even salty about the ******ed franco he got.... you don't see them that color

Emmitt?

Quick question: What kind of watch should I get if I have 1K?? I want something with a bit of ice, like around the bezel, but not something flooded. Plan tokeep it for years. Any suggestions? or should I just wait a while and stack up??

you look at the Jonas piece and its like you notice something new everytime...check the eyebrows lol

From NT's own banned camp member Lax
I love these type of bracelets

put some yellow diamonds on this bear, I want to do the rest but dont know what color. any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Rjwco

put some yellow diamonds on this bear, I want to do the rest but dont know what color. any suggestions?

White.
How much you charge for the bears?

^That pic made me decide. That bear> One with black diamonds.

Id PM you a price for the bear that LAX gave me but that was a year ago, hes on my top friends, msg him.

Franco price even went up.
tired.gif

Treewing, you got a piece or a watch?

wait your tellin me that all we have to do is talk trash to ben and he'll post pics?ben yo work is trash prove mewrong
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom