.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Angie Martinez been able to get it.
devil.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ stuntin like p's watch AINT cold though....

i mean, stones is stones g. the whole if we make wit the same stones and metals, its better cause, well.. we made it. its gettin old and annoying honestly andim not tryna come at your neck i no way possible. i mean i dont see anything wrong with any of Ps watches compared to the iceefresh watches, which are alsoreal decent. the only real difference is that yall dont ice out the g shock button like p and nigo have on theirs but thats a very small issue. its kinda likeiced out bail vs no ice on a bail. overall its just starting to look real petty. EVERYTHING not iceefresh is !%@ and EVERYTHING iceefresh has done aint beenthat groundbreaking and eyepoppping either. a cold piece is a cold piece. if the work is good and the quality is there, i mean i just dont see any realdifference. just a preference on who you like to deal with and what some jewelers specialize in and what others dont. i mean zaahir did a great job on thepieces hes posted, that doesnt mean i CANT go to say a jacob or icee fresh or whoever and get a shield piece thats just as dope...

its starting to get like the kid who buys a pair of jordans one morning, and tells the other kid with last months jordans "look.. new jordans.. uh..yeah.... these are better than yours". end of the day they both a pair of mikes....

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

From HOT 97's Summer Jam last night @ Giants Stadium.

dj_khaled_ACE.jpg

dj_khaled.jpg

I can't front, from what I can see these look like some pretty nice pieces of jewelry.... I would definitely like some up close pics to affirm mypresumptions...

People you have to understand that a lot that goes on in this thread is repeated. For instance. There are a lot of celebs on this thread on the daily lurking.There are a lot of people in the Ice Game lurking REAL HARD AS WELL !!!!! You can form a business relationship with someone that could help you out in thefuture as well off of this thread or any thread for that matter.

Icee Fresh/Avianne's/David Bling/Zahir & whoever else is on here. They all listen and pay attention to the comings and goings. You have to be a foolnot to. Saying your the best in your respected field or just talking SH___ ! Is two different things.

Young Easy: You made some real sense !!

People you have to understand that a lot that goes on in this thread is repeated. For instance. There are a lot of celebs on this thread on the daily lurking.There are a lot of people in the Ice Game lurking REAL HARD AS WELL !!!!! You can form a business relationship with someone that could help you out in thefuture as well off of this thread or any thread for that matter.

Icee Fresh/Avianne's/David Bling/Zahir & whoever else is on here. They all listen and pay attention to the comings and goings. You have to be a foolnot to. Saying your the best in your respected field or just talking SH___ ! Is two different things.

i love rolexes.

i hate when a rolex has aftermarket diamonds.

that submariner should have been left plain.
your are righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so I went ahead and took off the bezel and made it plain. They discontinued the non date model submariner and the vintage rolexes are going for crazy prices!!!Make sure the dough dont come back this time Z

Originally Posted by NLV esq

People you have to understand that a lot that goes on in this thread is repeated. For instance. There are a lot of celebs on this thread on the daily lurking. There are a lot of people in the Ice Game lurking REAL HARD AS WELL !!!!! You can form a business relationship with someone that could help you out in the future as well off of this thread or any thread for that matter.

Icee Fresh/Avianne's/David Bling/Zahir & whoever else is on here. They all listen and pay attention to the comings and goings. You have to be a fool not to. Saying your the best in your respected field or just talking SH___ ! Is two different things.

you feelin good?

yo chest big?

you tellin me someting thats not obvious?

doest justify having to +%!! on anything not iceefresh. if anything, to a consumer, it makes ben look bitter and its a turn off from wanting to do businesswith him as a whole. everybody is well aware he uses nt as a platform to promote his business ventures and upcomming events. the la car show/sneaker event? thevarious lrg contest and give aways?
laugh.gif
_ this aint no secret and its damnsmart of him to do. celebs and all that other bs alone nt is a HUGE platform for males 16-28 who are probably his main target audience.

i guess what im saying is if thats his agenda he could go about it a much better way.

and again ben im not comming at you. and im not comming at you either nlv. im sure you cool as hell in person and ben probably is too. i mean people whohave met him in person never really have anything bad to say about him. it aitn nothing ben doing that AINT major. and aint nobody salty about that. when i seesomebody making moves and doing things in something im interested in i honor and admire that, its like the act is just get a lil tired. its kind like acomedian going on the road and telling the exact same jokes night after night after night after night after night...

hell naw I'm not mad YEasy... I talk about work I don't like personally for my own reasons.
I also have praised a lotta stuff in the past 10 volumes of this.
whats funny is jacobs people and all them houston and nyc dudes, lurk on here. then they go and talk funny style to my customers. ALL THE TIME, STILL. that Pcomment about me was last week to TK.

1. Zahir's work is unreal. amazing. doesn't let it leave his hands without the WORK being on point. anything I can't make schedule wise or I feelis not enough money for me, then I send it to his shop. ask him.
2. jacob bashes me and so does P, I'm not hiding it. so lemme get specific now, shall I? sorry, the camera that took that picture of the Bape Casio is verygood, but the work isn't anything these other jewelers can't do. been done a all blacc casio, 4 different styles, iced out the button and even did morelike doing channel sets which no one has done. am I a hater? hell no, I also don't charge $500 a carat for blacc diamonds that cost waaaaaaaaaay less.Jacob's work was the best for a very long time and still is good. but $15k for that watch? hell naw, sorry I gotta disagree. then you got cats like TV Jwho makes that same watch for like $5,000 or so. you can ask anyone from zahir or anyone, how you gonna lose money to a transient customer?
3. I have praised good work when I see it. Slim's OG pieces, ICE AGE piece (top 3 for sure ever), Crunk Piece and a lot of J of BH's work.

but seriously, the difference now is that we are ON that level or better, but it's hand made and made faster then a machine. thats something to brag about.
again, the iced out G button? been there done that, last summer. iced out an IPhone a long time ago. when it comes to groundbreaking, we did that many times.
I haven't seen anyone create their own actual chain "LINK" yet. after we did it a few times, Dipset did, mike jones did, a couple other cats.

I'm saying, putting 13.4 carats of VVS1 diamonds E/F color on a Frogman is crazy and making it look like it belongs on rodeo drive is what we try to do.
wanna talk about little subtle differences? look at all the areas where there are supposed to be screws and you'll see we added 1/2 carat stones and singlesolitaires everywhere you can and even almost can't except for the screws that actually hold down the strap. we even did a 4 row stud bracelet for theG-Shocc but it didn't hold that well.

I do feel good!

And my chest is big !

Slow your rollercoaster & pump your breaks!! I was not coming at you in any sort of way.

TRAVEL AT THE SPEED OF THOUGHT !!

Those G-Shocks are actually pretty cool. The one with the red band/yellow gold/diamonds is tight. How much would that run?

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Those G-Shocks are actually pretty cool. The one with the red band/yellow gold/diamonds is tight. How much would that run?

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

overall its just starting to look real petty. EVERYTHING not iceefresh is !%@ and EVERYTHING iceefresh has done aint been that groundbreaking and eyepoppping either. a cold piece is a cold piece. if the work is good and the quality is there, i mean i just dont see any real difference. just a preference on who you like to deal with and what some jewelers specialize in and what others dont. i mean zaahir did a great job on the pieces hes posted, that doesnt mean i CANT go to say a jacob or icee fresh or whoever and get a shield piece thats just as dope...

its starting to get like the kid who buys a pair of jordans one morning, and tells the other kid with last months jordans "look.. new jordans.. uh.. yeah.... these are better than yours". end of the day they both a pair of mikes....

Young Easy wrote:

doest justify having to +%!! on anything not iceefresh. if anything, to a consumer, it makes ben look bitter and its a turn off from wanting to do business with him as a whole. everybody is well aware he uses nt as a platform to promote his business ventures and upcomming events. the la car show/sneaker event? the various lrg contest and give aways?
laugh.gif
_ this aint no secret and its damn smart of him to do. celebs and all that other bs alone nt is a HUGE platform for males 16-28 who are probably his main target audience.

i guess what im saying is if thats his agenda he could go about it a much better way.

and again ben im not comming at you. and im not comming at you either nlv. im sure you cool as hell in person and ben probably is too. i mean people who have met him in person never really have anything bad to say about him. it aitn nothing ben doing that AINT major. and aint nobody salty about that. when i see somebody making moves and doing things in something im interested in i honor and admire that, its like the act is just get a lil tired. its kind like a comedian going on the road and telling the exact same jokes night after night after night after night after night...

naw, lemme stop you right there.

at the end of the day, IT IS DEF. NOT ALL JUST A PAIR OF MIKE'S WITH THE JEWELS, I understand and dig what cha saying... but no.

the preference thing is almost right, but NO, its not close enough. there is high detail in work/style and then of course PRICE.

the thing is, a lot of these jewelers who aren't buying big parcels of high quality stones don't have access to them like ferrari 599's. Also,there is a difference with the main top jewelers out there, it's the diamond setting style, how we pave' set diamonds, etc. how we make our molds. alot of the time it's close or there is some sacrafices, but now at this point, we're not playing. so the next man, no offense, usually can'taccess those diamonds that jacob and lorraine have been using. we got that now. plus we got time on our side. and even a bigger plus, we got their pricesbeat all day long. it'd be the same old joke if I didn't get specific. I'm not hating, I'm critiquing which I think I have the right to do.

now let's say random jeweler etc etc, could make a shield piece that jacob could. now this is the real question. could he dead on make it exactly aswanted by the customer with the artwork provided, (seriously?) most of the time. okay, can he make it with VVS diamonds? I doubt it, without getting killedprice wise(but since most people no matter how much jewelry they buy, can't see the difference between VS and VVS, it's like such a rare commodity andthats what sets us apart from your average diamond district jeweler or mall jeweler, we got the UNDFTD Jordan IV's for under msrp, not MARKET PRICE whichis different) so they mix and match to save their own $#% and costs because they don't wanna lose the sale. almost all of them cut corners. now anotherbig question.... can they make it inside a week or less? I haven't seen it done or heard of it except for jacob when he wasn't in this much heat. there are many angles. if you're patient and you're budget is inside the average, then you will be cool. once you start realizing that your pieceisn't a VS or better piece, you get this weird feeling on the inside when you're next to the man who got that "WORK". ya dig? it's pettymaybe to y'all who don't own jewels, but it's not when you are really trying to shine the next man, sounds lame, but thats how it is. everyone's trying to #*%+ on the next guy. I have seen all these jewelers pieces and held them, etc. even Zahir's work. most of them aredissapointing weight wise. you got a piece that is the size of a CD and then it weighs like 180 grams.

thats what makes us different. dealing with me is easy of course if you're not window shopping, if you know what you want, you've dealt with a fewjewelers, then you come to me, I'm certain, I'm your jeweler for life. why? because again the volume we're doing is insane and our prices aregood, it's higher then most down south cats because WE ACTUALLY GET CALLED OUT ON THE STONES COLOR AND CLARITY. 90% of the time a jeweler claims VS,it's barely SI. I take pride in that we hold our word.

again, on this message board, not many people really can truly afford a big piece. I don't turn down all the small jobs, it's just that wecan't do them due to our work load now. I don't and can't keep getting the A Listers if I have @*!+*@ diamonds in my pieces. sorry but it'strue. location don't matter because I'm mobile and customer service is where I get you and where I get repeat customers.

I posted already that I don't bash everything that isn't ours. Wanna see why you pay attention so much? BECAUSE THESE PAST 2 THREADS HAVE BEEN WEAKAS HELL. is it because I haven't posted many pics? I don't know. that's be a real super arrogant statement by me to say only my work is thereason why people look at this thread. whether it's weak or fresh, it's been really light lately.... maybe the economy is bad?

okay, so I've been lazy, but man we have been to work. crazy $#% rings, crazy new pieces, we have an official logo, pieces being made. etc. my cousinhas been more up to date with pics on his myspace, but I just don't take as many pics. I've been that busy but also midweight lazy.

here's some detail on a frogman we did last month. remember, its a much bigger watch and I try to sell the frogmans because Nigo already did theclassic G.

jacob ain't do it like this: there isn't a button for us to ice out in the front of the watch..... but we pave' super tight like a pedophilesdream.

CASIO_DETAIL1.jpg

CASIO_DETAIL2.jpg

CASIO_DETAIL3.jpg

okay, so wanna see groundbreaking? dummy dumb?

480 grams of 18k gold. almost 30 carats of all VVS1 diamonds including the .70 point earrings in jonas's ears as earrings. and the pave' setting isthat way because of how he wanted his hair to be more detailed..... the first 2 pics are in horrible lighting and with no flash and .......

you know we had to do it on a versace pillow. CLOWNING. and remember, this is an old pic, last year old, before thanksgiving old.

JONASHEAD1.jpg

JONASHEAD2.jpg

AND NOW WITH THE FLASHING...... LIGHTS, LIGHTS...

JONASHEAD3.jpg

sorry, I'm just not trying to hear it. we don't cut corners. we get creative too with your budget if it's not $20,000 or so. we can do theyellow diamonds or the blacc ones, get funky with the work, etc. but it's fun to see the FTW quality and price ain't an issue like we do with TomCruise or Jonas. Tom cruise just did the Oprah Winfrey show for his 25th anniversary of Risky Business and he showed us mad love with wearing our Watch we didfor him.

I'll def. take some pics of stuff. We made a lotta stuff. That Kanye Jesus piece to the Popeye joint to just so much different stuff.
good night

JONASHEAD1.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

JONASHEAD3.jpg

This dude Jonas thinks hes Jesus
tired.gif
....Great work replicating money'sface tough. The earrings were a nice detail that really put that joint over the edge. In my opinion...rocking a pendant of your own face is kind of silly,tacky and a waste of bread....but when you got it like that, I guess you have no choice but to stunt that ignorantly. Plus that gold can always be melted downto recoup on the investment.

Quality work by your people though.

TV J?? Aw man I've never liked this cat since I seen him in the "Grillz" video....besides the fact that he looks very out of place anddosen't fit the part at all. He just reminds of many lame dudes I've meet in my life, all up in Juvenile's video 4got the name but it feat. MikeJones and I just remember dude doing something so f'n dumb...sorry for the rant.But i seen people say he lurks here so why not let him no he's a clown.

no doubt....

remember, the detail and work to make his Jonas's face look just right was hard as hell to do.
we had to shave down a little here, shave down a little there, make the nose just right, etc....

the teardrops to everything... VVS. that is a statement. and btw, IT'S STUPID BIG.
and just to really piss people off. he's wearing a 14k Franco that does not exist and probably most likely for sure will not reachable anymore due to goldprices being so stupid.
that joint is 36" long and 14mm wide and over 500grams. so again, he's got a kilo just in his own creation.

Jonas works really really hard for his money and he came a long way from valet parking cars. he could do whatever the hell he wants for his bread. I don'tmake $1 profit on my dude. My uncle gets paid on the labor, thats about it.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

I do feel good!

And my chest is big !

Slow your rollercoaster & pump your breaks!! I was not coming at you in any sort of way.

TRAVEL AT THE SPEED OF THOUGHT !!

laugh.gif
@ YEAH I DO FEEL GOOD!

laugh.gif
@ slow your rollercoaster. sound like someting my old man wouldsay..

aiight g, YOU that man. lol aint no beef we cool. its all love family. i figured you were comming at me so iresponded in no means was i trying to get at you either i tried to make taht very clear. im not upset. i was JUST telling my guy too many nters be sensative ashell....

BEN After hearing what you said, i fully understand where you comming from g...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ jacob. i swear the more i hear about dude the more i feel heNEEDS to go jail for the bs he be doing from selling dudes fake jewels intentionally without them knowing (nas), to money laundering with bmf and supplyingthem wit GARBAGE, to now going behind a mans back to steal his info and customers (
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
). now THATS crazy hed stoop that low and be thatdesperate. i just have zero honor for that man. hes playing the game extremely foul. i just saw a trend and spoke on it. like you, i dont bite my tongue eitherand i be like aiight i KNOW im not the only one who witnessing this. and i only pointed out the subtle difference between your work and other cats cause itseemed to be the only real differences to the naked eye...

eek.gif
P bashes you? wow. that seems way outta dudes character but i learned to stop believingindustry dudes and their on screen persona a long time ago. that seems wild comming from him though..

but its all love challie much success to you. i think what you said not only cleared up !@@$ to me but probably to a whole lot of other dudes who werewondering the same things...

EDIT

ok aint no way in hell im reading all that
laugh.gif
, at least not this earlyin the am. you aint gotta go all out ya way like that for me ben. the first post cleared up everthing and all discrepancies not only me, but other cats im surewere probably wonedering too. i understand what angle you comming at the game wit now...
"This dude Jonas thinks hes Jesus
tired.gif
." nah that %@!% iscold. ross got a lot of hate for his piece, and his work might not be as good as jonas's but its a cold idea none the less....

So...how much is that red frogman watch. I'm going to throw out a guess....$40,000?

Oh and that piece is insane, even just in terms of how heavy it is. Jesus.

it's all gravy Young E, you been here a long time too....

one of the saddest days was when I had baby blue from BMF come to our shop with a $35,000 diamond stud chain he copped direct from jacob. he came by braggingbecause he got it from the man himself and we held it up, my cousin eye louped it and was like, famo this ain't even moissinites, this is straight up FAKE.cz's. smh. the gold was real though. but $35k? damn.

one of the greater days was when I bumped into jacob in caesars palace while he was dealing with a client inside ROMAN TIMES and everyone stopped to peep outmy piece and he held it and let it go like a @## who almost got got by another pimp. homey almost "chose me"
laugh.gif

for those who forgot, here's the artwork that went into the Jonas Head.

JONAS_PIECE.jpg

*edit*
young easy, I rather you read the 2nd post I replied with the pics... it's much more clear and detailed to what your concerns were, any other potentialjewelry lovers or future customers who have faq's.

joe camel.
pm me for the price. put it this way. it's less then jacob charges for the much smaller G.
and it's NOWHERE NEAR $40K BRODIE. cmon.

Back
Top Bottom