.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

WTEFF is that Sean Kingston piece. I can see time but I have no idea what the rest of the piece is. He has to have the worst taste in jewels that ive seen, andit cant all be real because i know he not cakin like that.

I thought it was the back of his crayon box or Jamaican flag but it seems to be a wholly new piece. Still as a ugly as those two.

Originally Posted by CJ863

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

is he rockin a purse?

You ever look at a person and they have a face that just begs to be slapped.......Sean Kingston is one of those dudes.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I thought it was the back of his crayon box or Jamaican flag but it seems to be a wholly new piece. Still as a ugly as those two.

the chain is a HUGE hollow franco. it's probably $3,000 but one of his worst investments yet...those things break after a month or two.

nlv, there were like 4 of the BWS pieces made a long time ago....
I know who's that was. lol. he did need $$ for a good reason.

yea the work on the bws piece was horrible. The lettering was crooked stones were missing etc... But anything looks good from far though whats till getting meis how he sold it so cheap its sad

Those Black Wall Street Pieces are circa 2004 I think. When I first started rocking with Avianne's I saw those joints. I was never a fan plus even by 2004standards. I would have to say the piece is sub par. Just my opinion.

Lax I think these maricones on NT deserve some new pics of you chain.
Make them hate more.

lol at the ring I emailed you. Too bad I cant say rape and price together on this site.
But put 2 and 2 together.

in 2001 we were making ******edly ill pieces... I was posting pics of my fully channel set baguette "LONG LIFE" piece here on NT.
Aviannes work has never excited me except for their diamond stud chains which even LAX could access.

I remember seeing jo jo capone with one of those bws joints in stop snitchin stop lyin.
anyone no why chuck bmore left bws?

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
just cant get over how %*$%#! that looks and the more pictures i see of him showin it off the more i want just snuff dude in the face. That @!%% isnot tough, neither was the crayola box, the only piece i liked remotly was the Jamacain flag but i heard he got got for that. He woulda been better off withjust text that said time is money rather than going that route.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

in 2001 we were making ******edly ill pieces... I was posting pics of my fully channel set baguette "LONG LIFE" piece here on NT.
Aviannes work has never excited me except for their diamond stud chains which even LAX could access.

Ben, if you don't mind can you tell me how you got into jewelery.

I was under the impression that you got a majority of your $ after that time. Was your families Jewelery business established before you're more known"hustles"

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Lax I think these maricones on NT deserve some new pics of you chain.
Make them hate more.

lol at the ring I emailed you. Too bad I cant say rape and price together on this site.
But put 2 and 2 together.

Are you going to shout out that lame or say something to him in all your post?
We don't even care about dude. He's a joke, and that braclet ain't even all that so fall back

Old pic of the BWS Chain
124j1co.jpg

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:

Are you going to shout out that lame or say something to him in all your post?
We don't even care about dude. He's a joke, and that braclet ain't even all that so fall back

124j1co.jpg

this man speaks the truth...

Tyga jacked.....way to go!

��

after saying you have 220,000$ in jewels should of been more careful smh (3:04-3:15)

I remember seeing the OG BWS piece in Avianne's I think I still have a pic somewhere here that this dude took.

that old BWS chain is sick. i saw NJD come into Champs with that with the pink diamonds when i was workin one night. piece was heav. dude had on some wackpainted sneakers tho.

met another bws dude-i think Juice and his smaller BWS chain- said Game hooks up everyone in BWS with one.
sidenote. asked him where BenBalla was at! he just said hes our jeweler dude.

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

that old BWS chain is sick. i saw NJD come into Champs with that with the pink diamonds when i was workin one night. piece was heav. dude had on some wack painted sneakers tho.

met another bws dude-i think Juice and his smaller BWS chain- said Game hooks up everyone in BWS with one.
sidenote. asked him where BenBalla was at! he just said hes our jeweler dude.

Hold up....So Ben B mad that old BWS chain?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom