.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Damn thats wack, why jack a kid for his chains? Pathetic.

because ppl on these streets is hungry and when a kid walks around talkin like hes big bad and buff and feelin untouchable they will get touched.. everyoneknows that.. "even N__'s killed big poppa, williams sister, even romeo from steve harvey..."word to camron..

Okay so I've never heard of this guy, but supposedly he got jacked and shot 8x... once in the eye...
so he replaced it with a $100,000 diamond... don't know how true the price is but here's the pics...

^
roll.gif

why
indifferent.gif

theres another rapper dude named VISION google it. He has diamonds in both his eyes hes from inglewood,

lol
that was a good laugh, I needed that.

TYGA just dropped $35k with us this week, I should have his piece ready by wed or so.
btw, he just signed a big deal with Pete Wentz and Weezy.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

lol

TYGA just dropped $35k with us this week, I should have his piece ready by wed or so.

how he gon 35k on jewels when didnt even get his stolen jewels back...guess he dont care about em

Originally Posted by Rjwco

theres another rapper dude named VISION google it. He has diamonds in both his eyes hes from inglewood,
Why not just post pics or the myspace link? Youre not gonna find %$%% if you type vision in google.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ 40 glocKK takin TYGA'5 chain..

thas the image he put out...shoulda been more street smart.

eeek $35k!

tyga's gettin' that money! i've been backing him up since day one if you seen the other threads. the dude's gonna do well no matter what peoplethink of him. he's got good people behind him, and people do like him, don't judge the streets opinion by what nt says.

can't wait to see the piece pics. he told me he'd be on TRL in a few weeks, and i've been seeing his video after almost every show on mtv, so hishype is just starting. i've seen the piece design, it's gonna be ill. i told tyga, if you don't make it through me, make it through ben. ben helpedme get in touch with tyga btw, which i appreciate also. i'm glad he chose the only other awesome jeweler that exists.

sucks that he got jacked for no good reason. whatever, i'm sure he'll be more careful this time. some people laugh at it, but it's really not funnyto me. anyone can get jacked in the hood. smh @ nters who think they hold weight in the streets. only i do.

35K?!?!? Where is this kind of money coming from....? I'm not going to make any assumptions but I'll just say it must be nice...

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

lol

Wats his chain lookin like... and he came up a long way 35 stacks? i use to goto scoo wit dude

Are you going to shout out that lame or say something to him in all your post?
We don't even care about dude. He's a joke, and that braclet ain't even all that so fall back

Maricon, I see I got your attention once again.
SHUT UP. Stop speaking on me or my homey LAX.

Btw, who are you? do we know you?...nobody knows you.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Okay so I've never heard of this guy, but supposedly he got jacked and shot 8x... once in the eye...
so he replaced it with a $100,000 diamond... don't know how true the price is but here's the pics...

Take that $*++ to trial @$#!$!

Yall might know him as the guy that sung the hook on 3-6's Poppin' My Collar.

btw how much was the ice that TyGa got robbed for worth? If you are not going to make an effort to get your $*++ back, i'm guessing the new$*++ he got is of lesser value? Since he's a walking target.

[50 cent] OH @#%** them jewels is nice, is that what you bought for me? [/50 cent] lookin' %%$ @#%**.

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

eeek $35k!

tyga's gettin' that money! i've been backing him up since day one if you seen the other threads. the dude's gonna do well no matter what people think of him. he's got good people behind him, and people do like him, don't judge the streets opinion by what nt says.

can't wait to see the piece pics. he told me he'd be on TRL in a few weeks, and i've been seeing his video after almost every show on mtv, so his hype is just starting. i've seen the piece design, it's gonna be ill. i told tyga, if you don't make it through me, make it through ben. ben helped me get in touch with tyga btw, which i appreciate also. i'm glad he chose the only other awesome jeweler that exists.

sucks that he got jacked for no good reason. whatever, i'm sure he'll be more careful this time. some people laugh at it, but it's really not funny to me. anyone can get jacked in the hood. smh @ nters who think they hold weight in the streets. only i do.

TO ME dude is wack, and his lyrics are trash. and his cd is dropping waaaaaaay to early (tuesday), his single has been out for a minute but it's justnow starting to gain buzz which will translate to weak sells. But if you say he's getting money doing whatever it is that he's doing, props to him.

Fab's Jesus is nice. How much would something like that run me? Im looking to buy something like that very soon.

anyone can get jacked in the hood. smh @ nters who think they hold weight in the streets.

didnt he get mugged in Beverly Hils?

Back
Top Bottom