.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

eek.gif

roll.gif

Tyga was robbed on Melrose....
then the guy who robbed Tyga got robbed....
then that dude got punked and its continued...

we know who got the piece, but there's a debate on who really cares at this point.

as for TYGA'S new piece? if he gets got in Cali, it'll be returned in an hour or so to our shop just because.
sad, but true.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

we know who got the piece, but there's a debate on who really cares at this point.

as for TYGA'S new piece? if he gets got in Cali, it'll be returned in an hour or so to our shop just because.
sad, but true.

I guess thats good on his part...but if he gets robbed in another state..feel sorry for the dude

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

sad, but true.

Damn how yall got it like that?

So in cases like TYGA's, the dudes expect him to buy it back or something so they can come up on a quick buck? Is that how it all works?

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

So in cases like TYGA's, the dudes expect him to buy it back or something so they can come up on a quick buck? Is that how it all works?

yup..its caled extortion

jusy picked this up yesterday....my first nice watch...
what yall think for an entry level time piece...got it for a good price too...

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

yup..its caled extortion

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

maybe the extortionis balancing out all the fake rappers, maybe not. but it sure is entertaining.
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna comment on Ben's connects but you got understand that Ben spreads himself thin...I think everyone knows someone who knows Ben. No lie. Mycircle that i've been friends with for 20 years just so happened to be part of cocky and know Ben. Or the fact we both know greg.

no one really grasps the reality that despite how big L.A. is...it really is small.

I live in miami and Im looking for a diamond necklace thats good quality. The problem is my jewelry store I use does not sell that type ofjewelry(they're kinda oldschool). The owner of the store gave my a run down on the type of diamonds I need but, thats as much as he could help. Couldanyone who owns a similar necklace give me some insight on things I need to know about these chains before I buy one. oh yea and reputable website that sellsthem.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by ShoeGeek

Mr. T 2008

1070.jpg

Mr. T 2008???? I think not... his chain are wack...
sick.gif

I don't think they're whack, they just shouldn't be worn all together. On a side note though, that's the best interstate piece outside ofthe ones made by IceeFresh... wait actually... did ya'll make that one too, Ben? The text on that Interstate piece looks spot on the pieces made by IceeFresh...

word is wayne bought back the young money chain....I wonder how much though...

Back
Top Bottom