.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

do the diamonds look like glitter because they're low quality?

they just look bad

Plies has pretty crappy jewelry

Chettaonjays wrote:
Ya lil whoa plies mane......

What?

Thatz how dude be introducing his self on tracks
eyes.gif

let me find out Samuel L. Jackson down with street fam

and thats supposed to be plies album cover...supposed to be...

I was browsin' the TV and landed on TRL..they said Tyga is suppose to make an appearance and Lil' Wayne is co-hosting. Wayne didn't have his YM orcross pendants on...just regular chains. I wonder what Tyga will be rocking.

Went to denver this morning to pick this up....18k daytona with brown leather strap has a classy look.and some plain datejust

that plies piece looks as bad as the blackwall street piece I took pics of.
sick.gif

smh.gif
I'm just watching 106 now and this dude Plies w/ that new piece $#%$ looks terrible.

Tyga got on the GED chain, but no YM chain. Got a pretty big bracelet on as well.

laugh.gif
at dude saying that he tried coconut juice for the first time the other day and it tasted like breast milk.

NLV,
im sorry about posting your ring ahead of time which i shoulda asked you but needed to do it to save the thread from this so called jewelry being posted(plies) and because this is looking worst than a flea market (lax). it was all in the name of the thread.. lol

that nlv ring is so ridiculous. its heavier then Tyga's GED piece no lie.
that piece with the right camera or a good photographer or in person is in the top 3 illest rings we've ever made.

there's a lot of rumors about Tyga's chain, who bought what, etc etc.
I'll let it be rumors, Wayne ain't pay nothing to no one. If you knew how much that YM piece cost, you'd know why.
fools.
laugh.gif

Yo ben dont you got some good pics of that ym piece when wayne brought it in to get it cleaned. Think you said diamonds were like si brown color looking though

oh yea i saw dude wearing that popeye piece yesterday in downtown the one on the icee fresh page

Ben, take some good pics of the ring, and send em to me. untagged.

Cause we both know nate cant take a clear pic to save his life, lol.

Originally Posted by djslaparip

Plies needs a jewelry intervention, he's addicted to wack pieces.
Word.

When he picks up these pieces I wonder if he really thinks there clean. Allllll of em are str8 trash w/ nothing good that stands out.

Enh the Goon plate and the actual Goon Mask were pretty good IMO and creative plus the Choppa Zone joint.

Back
Top Bottom