.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

plies has a good picture of most of his jewelry on the inside of his album. i might post it later.

tyga's album wasn't at best buy this morning. if it was $7.99 like the plies i would have gotten it, oh well. can't wait to see his piece. that gedpiece was ugly. i'm glad tyga has a good jeweler now, because his last one was terrible.

we just finished a really cool piece this morning i might post pics.

robert, i'm glad you liked the lightning bolt piece. it's awesome and very heavy. a lot of people liked it in my shop. oh and i am still mad at you.

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

plies has a good picture of most of his jewelry on the inside of his album. i might post it later.

tyga's album wasn't at best buy this morning. if it was $7.99 like the plies i would have gotten it, oh well. can't wait to see his piece. that ged piece was ugly. i'm glad tyga has a good jeweler now, because his last one was terrible.

we just finished a really cool piece this morning i might post pics.

robert, i'm glad you liked the lightning bolt piece. it's awesome and very heavy. a lot of people liked it in my shop. oh and i am still mad at you.

Not to get sidetracked, but I copped that Plies CD for my wife yesterday and it's a great CD when you're WITH a chick
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

You ever look at a person and they have a face that just begs to be slapped.......Sean Kingston is one of those dudes.
ive been sayin this for a long time
laugh.gif

its cool to make your own championship ring but imo its better when you buy someones original championship ring
wink.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Lol, word.

What kinda sideways logic is that?

laugh.gif
Word to that. You actually need skills to MAKE something. Anyone can go and buy rings.

why does everything that lax guy posts look like its so oldd im not referring to the champ ring btw

Word to that. You actually need skills to MAKE something. Anyone can go and buy rings.

So you can go buy an original Royals championship ring? nice

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Sure, if the player is mad broke and needs to make a quick buck. Isn't that what you specialize in anyways?

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Sure, if the player is mad broke and needs to make a quick buck. Isn't that what you specialize in anyways?

lol. I thought that young money peice was cheap, not to mention the missing stones thats in it.

its cool to make your own championship ring but imo its better when you buy someones original championship ring

give it up my dude. Thats equivalent to going out and purchasing someone elses Diploma.

give it up my dude. Thats equivalent to going out and purchasing someone elses Diploma.
not really, it would be different If I was wearing it or whatever but im not.

Back
Top Bottom