.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

give it up my dude. Thats equivalent to going out and purchasing someone elses Diploma.
not really, it would be different If I was wearing it or whatever but im not.

just like the roc piece huh?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Lax strikes again. Turning another jewelry thread into a pawn shop.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude is gettin flamed yet again... ppl just don't like lax!!! lol

Nate, post some pics....
btw, that NLV champ ring is 82 GRAMS!!!!!!!
put it this way, there are many many pendants out there that aren't even close to that heavy!

you have no idea how ignorant that ring really is and it's soo damn icee

Originally Posted by Don Korleon

give it up my dude. Thats equivalent to going out and purchasing someone elses Diploma.
not really, it would be different If I was wearing it or whatever but im not.

just like the roc piece huh?
eyes.gif

this is the dude who wear's the roc piece? son's gonna be straight stuntin wearing everyone else's achievements & accolades down the block

if he's typing while he's wearing it on his pinky, all you'll see is";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"

^What you been working on?
lax cant win again NT. Damn lol

Thanks for the rolex, freerolex
laugh.gif

Im playing.

Talk to you later tonight.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Lax strikes again. Turning another jewelry thread into a pawn shop.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude is gettin flamed yet again... ppl just don't like lax!!! lol
hell yeah no one likes his punk @ss
hes extra lame
laugh.gif

hes that kid in school you just cant hold yourself back from picking on
roll.gif

lax whats the point of gettin the ring if not wearin it?
not hatin, just curious is all.
Its a memorabilia item I bought this one as well as the lakers one, Ill post that one later....

Sure, if the player is mad broke and needs to make a quick buck. Isn't that what you specialize in anyways?
Yup. Dont think he was mad broke though. Maybe juss got tired of it? who knows.
Believe me I have knowledge on certain types of things that surprise the %$+% out of people....not just new watches, vintage time pieces as well sort of likeyour grandpas pocket watch. get me?
this is the dude who wear's the roc piece? son's gonna be straight stuntin wearing everyone else's achievements & accolades down the block

laugh.gif

Ben I got the package at 10:00 EST. I was at work so the wife got the parcel. I also had worked so much yesterday that when I took a nap it was time to comeback to work. 16 hour days are the norm for me. That is why I was unavailable. I took the package with me to work & opened it up at a red light before Ihit I-95. Then I got to work,looked at it in my job's parking garage. Then ...............POW !!!!!!!!!!

Enough of that........ The joint is CRAZY !!!! 82 Grams of that VVS CRACK. It out shines my watch all day. The difference in stone clarity is crazy vs. mywatch !!!!

Ben told me Shaq's "S" Ring that Jacob made was 30 plus grams !!!

I HAVE MORE THAN DOUBLED THAT RING !!!!!

I will post pics when I have some free time. I might have to hit up a professional to take the pics.....YEAH IT'S THAT SERIOUS !!!!

Rjwco wrote:
lax whats the point of gettin the ring if not wearin it?
not hatin, just curious is all.
Its a memorabilia item I bought this one as well as the lakers one, Ill post that one later....

Sure, if the player is mad broke and needs to make a quick buck. Isn't that what you specialize in anyways?
Yup. Dont think he was mad broke though. Maybe juss got tired of it? who knows.
Believe me I have knowledge on certain types of things that surprise the %$+% out of people....not just new watches, vintage time pieces as well sort of like your grandpas pocket watch. get me?

laugh.gif

okay okay are you outta your mind??
athletes play years and years to get those damn rings you really think they're going to get tired of them
get outta here with that crap
you should really think about what you're going to type before you do it
you're taking serious L's

I got a couple Little League Championship trophies if you'd like to ice them out and put them on a chain as well. Paypal me a grand.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Again the NLV Ring was done in 4 days people !!!!!!

Do you mind telling us how much it ran? If so, can you PM me? Thanks.
smile.gif

Maybe juss got tired of it.

^^ READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. ^^ That was just a suggestion I have no clue what the reason was.

Dude, use your head. Put yourself in a professional athlete's shoes. There's no way in hell he's selling it unless he needs the money. Come onnow. It's not like it's gonna fetch a high price at all either, considering the fact that he's probably not a famous player at all (or hewouldn't need to sell it) and it's not like it's worth all that much as scrap.

Back
Top Bottom