.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by mextra45

n511230899_87931_7037.jpg

I bet each rapper whose piece she's wearing ran a train through her
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall should be on mtv's true life, i'm addicted to ballin. my first chain was shoe laces with a masterlock as a pendant

honestly ap's dont really appeal to me but that iced out joint im feeling.. to bad i dont got bread to by the regular or the iced out joint...

AND IF ANYBODY HAS ANY INFO ON THIS ANGEL PIECE GLC GOT PLEASE LEAD ME THAT WAY I NEED IT!!!
index.cfm

They scream "look at me"

Thats the idea. If you wear any type of jewelry, people are going to look at it. Its all up to your personality and if you dont like it, you dont have to buyit.

On another note, doing music videos is a good way to get big views (especially if youre doing business with jewelry!) im all for it. Plus, music videos arealways fun.

EDIT: LOL @ the "not the mama"...ice it out!

hey sorry im a little l8 with the jesus pieces (just got back from banned camp), but whats the size of the jacob mold. It seems like the perfect size for ahead (NH). Like the length and width of it? Ive head Ben and NINjahood say the weight but never the dimensions of it.

And BTW Ninja did you ever get Loon's piece yet havnt heard an update on that in a lil.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

They scream "look at me"

Thats the idea. If you wear any type of jewelry, people are going to look at it. Its all up to your personality and if you dont like it, you dont have to buy it.

No I know. Different strokes for different folks.

Originally Posted by kavinsky

plus nigo dropped cash like a customer, at jacobs at that.

ben had to pay cash for his diamonds and gold. you can't finance loose diamonds and gold. i'm sure nigo got a good deal on his piece, no matterwho he bought it from.
Originally Posted by treewing

You ain't playin' fair tho, Ben. You have a whole shop at your disposal...

the diamonds didn't come from his shop. nobody carries hundreds of carats of quarter carat canary stones.

frank mucus's jesus is lookin
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom