.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

^ that bracelet
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

jacob was charging $10 to set a stone in 2006 and average for NYC is higher then $6 to $7

in houston it is like $2 to $3 a year ago, might be more now....
in Hong Kong you can do it for WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAY LESS!

but also, in london it's $11 to $20 depending on who you use, thats where GRAFF and high end jewelers get their stones set.

remember it takes usually a good jeweler 4 weeks to 6 weeks to make a piece.
I can't remember the last time we finished a piece in 10 days or longer. we work fast to get it out of the way and get that $$$$

tyga's crazy. lol
but again, he's young, they're having fun, I'm not mad at him. he live in a cool ##$ spot, he's gettin to live a little lavish. it's okay.

yeah i was thinkin the same thing...i kinda dig tyga but he needs to watch it talkin like nobody down south can afford 6$-7$ a set......

its not our fualt its cheaper were we live...lol

Originally Posted by third world wonder

212tqnm.jpg

now we on the run eatin'

son should get an iced out scale and wear that around his neck...

he's gonna be Christopher Rios status real soon if he can't quit snackin' @ the bodega....

forget the safe. i want the LRG cycle link key/belt loop thing. info ben? is it for people that are down with LRG only?

Originally Posted by third world wonder

212tqnm.jpg

It kinda looks ps'ed but at the same time, the light source and all the shadows look correct..... this dude N.O.R.E. done ate himself into oblivian....WHAT WHAT!!

Nore is looking like Cee Lo Green in that "They Don't Dance No Video" by Goodie Mob !!!!

Back
Top Bottom