.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

N.O.R.E

bbf362311e9430044e9fe313a2218337d033d391.pjpg

e6116c1b314be0a7896157c06ea711247a0df94a.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude NORE
laugh.gif

piece made by brilliant jewelry inc, 18k white gold, vvs diamonds over 6ct total, middle stones is 0.24ct gia certified vvs diamond selling for quite a bit bybrilliant jewelry

whew. ring above looks crazy but bit OD in my opinion.
kinda off, but anyone see kingston on that mtv birthday show rockin a TS chain? whats up with that?

haha and whats with all these nore pics. dudes been cakin up. n lookin proud of it!

Originally Posted by third world wonder

why does dude insist on not wearing a shirt?
Rick Ross got these fat dudes thinkin they "IN"

edit: just seen what TDot stated.......knew it wasnt just me thinkin the same
I guess if Rick Ross can get away with it why not...

anyone know what size/cut is best for pieces????

My boys and I are getting pieces ranging from 2-4 inches in diameter and I am wondering what size would be best for setting.....

any info would be great...I am new to the jewelery game so please give me some tips on pieces ( i know about rings and larger diamonds).....

What size are the stones in the NORE piece?? either in millimeters or carats......

nore has a thugged box, jesus piece, and from the looks of the last one a donut?
nerd.gif

I hate those hollow francos. but sometimes you gotta cut your budget short. the one attached to that noreports is hollow.
and I liked that piece, but you finish off with a hollow chain.
frown.gif

I look at cats who obviously wear jewelry for fashion for the most part and swear their steez is ice cold, but some of these guys wear
the herringbone diamond chains that are fake, have a piece that they maybe dropped 10k cash on and then some ultra bootleg extra pieces or accessories...
fake diamond bracelet and all that and then of course they have a $250 to $1,000 jojo watch.

but theres guys who wear a big piece that they want the public to see as $$$$$$$$$$$$$ priced pieces. and then the gold is def. real, but the stones are eitheri7 clarity P color or just fake... sapphires/cubics and so they got some money on them cuz the labor and gold still costs the same, but then again.... they gotthe $400 watch on. at least wear a fake rolex or a high quality fake breitling or panerai from canal st. or the alley, I know each city has it's ownarea...

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Dom's peeps gettin cake like that?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I haven't got anything from steve and fam but I know almost all the people around the way that keep they lights on.

most icee fresh biz is prolly street/regular dudes. My boy watch is dope tho.... he switches the bands up, most of time he wears a yellow band.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I hate those hollow francos. but sometimes you gotta cut your budget short. the one attached to that noreports is hollow.
and I liked that piece, but you finish off with a hollow chain.
frown.gif

I look at cats who obviously wear jewelry for fashion for the most part and swear their steez is ice cold, but some of these guys wear
the herringbone diamond chains that are fake, have a piece that they maybe dropped 10k cash on and then some ultra bootleg extra pieces or accessories...
fake diamond bracelet and all that and then of course they have a $250 to $1,000 jojo watch.

but theres guys who wear a big piece that they want the public to see as $$$$$$$$$$$$$ priced pieces. and then the gold is def. real, but the stones are either i7 clarity P color or just fake... sapphires/cubics and so they got some money on them cuz the labor and gold still costs the same, but then again.... they got the $400 watch on. at least wear a fake rolex or a high quality fake breitling or panerai from canal st. or the alley, I know each city has it's own area...

like this?

that SF wings piece is hot though.

SO TRU.I hate when someone has a nice setup then when it comes down to the watch its just one of the aquaninjajojokc.com bulletproof watch joint@!@*@ so wack
indifferent.gif

But then if you think about it the only people that really could tell is the dudes that know they jewelry but to the public eye view there just like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
"did he say 1 mill on his neck!!! "

lax, Nores 3rd piece is a Thugged out Militainment piece, Nores pseudo label, piece is mad thin and garbage, hes had it for awhile

OK Ben, I raise you 1. What about meeting one of your favorite mc's and seeing them in person for the first time. Only to see for yourself they rock a gangof fake jewels and a tired watch. Then you see them again at Jacobs only to find out Jacob made the FAKENESS !!!! Man I was so disappointed in dude. This wasin 2K1 so I was fairly new to the ice game. PS. Get me about making that watch.. A Different tax bracket now!!!!!!!

What about meeting one of your favorite mc's and seeing them in person for the first time. Only to see for yourself they rock a gang of fake jewels and a tired watch. Then you see them again at Jacobs only to find out Jacob made the FAKENESS !!!! Man I was so disappointed in dude
spill the beans bro, who was it!!!

Back
Top Bottom