.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

sick.gif
i know this is a jewley thread but the game has to stop getting thosebum +@+ tattoos on him ..that star is whacked ..

those iced out casios are dope... i couldnt/wouldnt do it tho! I had some when i was a kid and a few snapped... you know how pissed id be if @+** snapped inpublic. If i was just balling terribly id cop tho! Since im a baller on a budget ima cop something my mom wont gimme a stoneface for...

any other iced out watches round 5k looking good??

2cieoi9.jpg

YO some cat came on base with one of these shirts on and got his $+$ ate up (nh) I think cavi should chill out on what stripes that putting on there gear
Im slick offended by that shirt. Cats paying cash to wear MSgt rank on there arm. Cats working they $+$ off for YEARS to wear that yo
tired.gif

enlisted1.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

YO some cat came on base with one of these shirts on and got his $+$ ate up (nh) I think cavi should chill out on what stripes that putting on there gear
Im slick offended by that shirt. Cats paying cash to wear MSgt rank on there arm. Cats working they $+$ off for YEARS to wear that yo
tired.gif

I logged in just to laugh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Name and price of that Breit?

First watch in any of these jewelry threads that ive actually been interested in. Thats exactly my steez.

the breit looks the same as a regular titanium avenger. I hate those rubber bands on them ugly to me

2cieoi9.jpg

tired.gif

enlisted1.gif
No offense to the military but no one actually cares about the ranks of higher power in the Hood. Its just a hott lookin shirt to most people in BK andQueens btw...I own 2 of these ( The Blue one and the Black one) The blue one looks
smokin.gif
with my Blue Foams

Originally Posted by mrfreshest

2cieoi9.jpg

tired.gif

enlisted1.gif
No offense to the military but no one actually cares about the ranks of higher power in the Hood. Its just a hott lookin shirt to most people in BK and Queens btw...I own 2 of these ( The Blue one and the Black one) The blue one looks
smokin.gif
with my Blue Foams

pimp.gif

That pic of that Black Brietling is from a current Ebay auction.

On another note. Here is the inspiration for the NJ Devil Piece on a fitted.

28s6gyg.jpg

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

2cieoi9.jpg

tired.gif

enlisted1.gif
No offense to the military but no one actually cares about the ranks of higher power in the Hood. Its just a hott lookin shirt to most people in BK and Queens btw...I own 2 of these ( The Blue one and the Black one) The blue one looks
smokin.gif
with my Blue Foams

pimp.gif

Some people say we're crazy, we aint crazy we just ignorant
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

2cieoi9.jpg

tired.gif

enlisted1.gif
smokin.gif
with my Blue Foams

pimp.gif

Some people say we're crazy, we aint crazy we just ignorant
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Lucky you're too funny

Back
Top Bottom