ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Going to see Above and Beyond this Friday night :pimp:

That will be a dope show, im going to go to the one in philly end of jan. Still bummed i couldnt make the trip for abgt 250 at the gorge.

Above and Beyond was great

Sun & Moon gets me every time

I love Above & Beyond. I've seen them live 7 times, three of those times at EDC, once at their Acoustic performance. I love them so much that my first dance for my wedding was to "Thing Called Love" ❤️❤️❤️

I love Above & Beyond. I've seen them live 7 times, three of those times at EDC, once at their Acoustic performance. I love them so much that my first dance for my wedding was to "Thing Called Love" ❤️❤️❤️
Oh you rave? Already my favorite mod on this site. :pimp:

Well, let's just say this retired kandii girl will always be about that P.L.U.R. life.

I started raving in 1999 but we all know retiring is just long breaks.
Holy moly lol I only went to raves starting 2010 but I haven’t been to a real one since the beginning of 2016 haha
But I still love going to shows and what not
That’s dope though, you’re basically a veteran

Maybe I go back to EDC in a year or two :nerd:

Holy moly lol I only went to raves starting 2010 but I haven’t been to a real one since the beginning of 2016 haha
But I still love going to shows and what not
That’s dope though, you’re basically a veteran

Maybe I go back to EDC in a year or two :nerd:

I'm an oldie. I went when the map point was a random person telling you or giving you a map to the illegally rented warehouse where the rave took place. Cops came to bust the place a lot. I remember when it was techno, trance, happy hardcore, jungle, drum and bass, and chill were the types of music playing at raves. I feel like "EDM" is an evolution of all of the best club hits.

It wasn't until 2002 when I saw massive raves go mainstream and EDC became trendy. I've been going to EDC when it was still in L.A. and twice when it moved to Vegas. Now all I do is go to specific headliner shows or when I go to Vegas, I go catch the headliner at my favorite clubs.

If anyone ever wants to spoil me, I'm an avid fan of Late Night Alumni, Kaskade, A&B, Avicii, Myon and Shane 54, Seven Lions, Dash Berlin, W&W, Tritonia, Morgan Page, TyDi, and Dada Life.

Chills, everytime.

Gareth Emery, along with Dash Berlin and Kaskade, were the ones that got me into dance music.

listening now. fun fact that name Kölsch is german. specifically from Köln(Cologne). That's not the fact. what I'm getting at is since Germany is world famous for Beer if any brewery can see the Köln Cathedral from its location only they can have the name Kölsch in its beer.
alkoholfreies-koelsch.jpg

I lived in a town near Koln so yeah lol

ever since Beyond officially stopped doing NorCal it has kinda sucked. There's audio on the Bay in Rich but It's not the same at all.

ever since Beyond officially stopped doing NorCal it has kinda sucked. There's audio on the Bay in Rich but It's not the same at all.

Last two I went to were Identity the first year it toured, and I Love This City.

Kaskade's set at Identity is still the best set I've ever listened to live.

Was just in the kitchen for 2 hours and threw on the new Yotto essential mix. Excellent.

IDK when's the last time I posted in here, seems like a lot of big room stuff is still dominating. It's hard for me to go back to a lot of that stuff I was listening to in like late 2000's :lol: Track posted above me for example, can't stand that sound, personally. But I was a victim of that electro house wave when it peaked so I can't really say **** :lol:
Mostly techno and tech house for me now.
Last festival I went to was Dirtybird Campout last November, might be the best crowd/vibe I've experienced at a festival in a loooooooong time.
Would like to check Movement out but it seems like it's started to get a little commercialized.
Got to see Claude Vonstroke and Green Velvet do a Get Real set on New Year's for the last show I hit, absolutely destroyed the place. Caught Boys Noize for a 4 hour set a few weeks before that and it was first half techno/other people then 2 hours of his own stuff. Great show as well.

Back
Top Bottom