ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

me and my gf love Shadow so much but the same time he performed last April in SF The xx played and we went to the latter:lol:. He is a legend indeed. Endtroducing is also in the world record for being the first album to be entirely all samples. no original content. :pimp:

me and my gf love Shadow so much but the same time he performed last April in SF The xx played and we went to the latter:lol:. He is a legend indeed. Endtroducing is also in the world record for being the first album to be entirely all samples. no original content. :pimp:
endtroducing is an absolute classic. The first time i heard it was probably in 99 when i was 15, definitely was a game changer for me. Legend.

The documentary Dark days (2000) was completely soundtracked by Shadow and its about a homeless community took root in a train tunnel beneath New York City. Dark Days explores this surprisingly domestic subterranean world, unearthing a way of life unimaginable to those above. Through stories simultaneously heartbreaking, hilarious, intimate, and off the cuff, tunnel dwellers reveal their reasons for taking refuge and their struggle to survive underground.

whole doc here

I have seen dark days, the mole people. I had a good friend back in those days that was really into explorimg abandoned/hidden places that showed me it. Those underground tunnels were straight up civilizations. :lol:

He was also in that documentary scratch which was really good i recall, but its been so long. :lol:

great set from another spot in the city. Audio is small but has all the perfect vibes for all types of house music. saw Hannah Wants, Moon Boots, and Perseus. didn't see this one because I had another concert in Sac:rofl:

Hit Decadence AZ over the weekend for NYE.

Saw solid sets from ZHU, Big Wild, Louis The Child, Rufus Du Soul, Tchami and Madeon. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom