ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

im dl it now. since it is a compilation of older stuff it should be more downtempo which I love.

Faxing berlin is still probably my favourite mau5 song

Yup mine too. Since you guys dig mau5, you guys listen to Eric Prydz? 

im dl it now. since it is a compilation of older stuff it should be more downtempo which I love.

Faxing berlin is still probably my favourite mau5 song
Yup mine too. Since you guys dig mau5, you guys listen to Eric Prydz? 
Once in a while I listen to Eric Prydz

I saw them both deadmau5 and prydz go b2b once at a Halloween massive :lol:
It was at HARD day of the dead to be exact

Last edited:
Ohh man, I remember that day like it was yesterday. Think we saw Zhu debut before deadmau5 x Prydz. 

Good times, RIP Hard Events. Hopefully they come back in the Summer but they need to get their ish fixed and organized.

Ohh man, I remember that day like it was yesterday. Think we saw Zhu debut before deadmau5 x Prydz. 

Good times, RIP Hard Events. Hopefully they come back in the Summer but they need to get their ish fixed and organized.
LOL same bro
Well I caught like 20 mins of diplo after zhu before I ran back to the harder stage for the deadmau5 prydz b2b
Fun times

Yeah I didn't go to this years hard summer
2015 version pissed me off well enough to not go to any of their summer events ever again

Eric is dope. favourite remix of him is this one. believe Above & Beyond link up with him a lot and they're all time favourite Trance artist

deadmau5, Prydz and (believe it or not) Dirty South have put on the best live shows I've ever attended. All at the late great Roseland Ballroom in NYC :frown: .

Prydz is in Brooklyn by me this weekend, but those days are in the past for me :lol: .

Eric is dope. favourite remix of him is this one. believe Above & Beyond link up with him a lot and they're all time favourite Trance artist

Lane 8 <3.....Eric's remix of Liberate from his last EPIC Radio show is really good too. Can't wait to see him at Factory 93 in April. 

are you talking about stuff i used to do? because if so I agree, random songs finally mastered on an album. would've been cool if next to every song he wrote what year he wrote it in. you can definitely listen to some songs being in the 00s era and others in the late 90s in terms of what was most popular in the electronic scene. Joel was riding the wave for the most part before finding his zing

are you talking about stuff i used to do? because if so I agree, random songs finally mastered on an album. would've been cool if next to every song he wrote what year he wrote it in. you can definitely listen to some songs being in the 00s era and others in the late 90s in terms of what was most popular in the electronic scene. Joel was riding the wave for the most part before finding his zing

Yup, I saw it was on Tidal earlier so I gave it a listen thru. Not the mau5 I've grown to like. Maybe two or three tracks.

Anyone know if there's a live set recording of Prydz in Brooklyn this weekend?

Anyone know if there's a live set recording of Prydz in Brooklyn this weekend?
Not the whole set, but this guy recorded about 80 minutes worth. This warehouse looks amazing. I can't wait to see Prydz here in LA.

Was at the warehouse last night. ****** epic...back at it tonight. 20 min Warfield ID had me going nuts. 

Damn that's crazy I was trying to get tickets to it too but the prices were crazy on StubHub

What happen?

Via prydz twitter

Shut down a Brooklyn warehouse

Last edited:
Really sucks... don't understand how they have a show Friday and cancel Saturday...

It is BRICK out here apparently they had people waiting to enter the warehouse for a long period of time before telling them it was cancelled just horrible man... people flew in from Cali Florida Chicago feel bad for those people.

Last edited:
Makes no sense to me why they would cancel last nights show when Friday's appears to have had no issues.

Back
Top Bottom