ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Guessing they didn't have the right permits since it was supposed to be a secret warehouse event.

Only problem is if you're having a secret event 2 nights in a row the likelihood of being busted increases a lot.

Also there's a lot of politics we don't. A few pissed off club promoters with low turnout could also snitch if their business is ****** with for an entire weekend.

Last edited:
are you talking about stuff i used to do? because if so I agree, random songs finally mastered on an album. would've been cool if next to every song he wrote what year he wrote it in. you can definitely listen to some songs being in the 00s era and others in the late 90s in terms of what was most popular in the electronic scene. Joel was riding the wave for the most part before finding his zing

New album is very remiscent of his Get Scraped album.

His melodic songs are great but I prefer his more minimal sounding stuff like Complications

Just came across this on youtube

Apparently it's toro y moi :lol:
but under a different name

Last edited:
Literally forgot Ultra was a thing until I saw some a post from AVB's Facebook page.

He dropped this song, first time hearing it :pimp:

Anyone catch Justice on the UMF live stream? My goodness, I can't wait to see them again.

the setup of their controllers were so dope. back to back, facing each other in a Raiders and NY Giants old school jackets. loved it
pimp.gif

mau5 is in NY tonight and the rest of the week. Hoping his set hits online in full.

mau5 is in NY tonight and the rest of the week. Hoping his set hits online in full.
He's doing the same thing for LA next month
Not going though :lol:

I saw him years ago when he was at Roseland Ballroom (RIP) and he was there literally all week. Killed it.
He's a pretty good mixer

I don't get why people call him boring
Is it the lack of generic drops? :nerd:

Big Room/BIg Drop crowd that'd rather hear Save the World tonight by SHM than Deadmau5 play asdfghjkl. That 2010/2011 following that sparked all those clowns that commercialized the scene.It was gonna happen regardless but those are the people that hate on his sets usually.

Jeremy Olander in May at Schmanski in Brooklyn... looking forward to it... expecting a Dhillon set. 

need to download these ultra sets. so ready for mau5 next month in Oakland

Jeremy Olander in May at Schmanski in Brooklyn... looking forward to it... expecting a Dhillon set. 
Hell yeah, repped! I think I enjoy Olander more than Mau5 or Prydz at times. He'll be back in SF in May as well. 

Back
Top Bottom