ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

haven't been round for a while, but just put this together, and it might be a nice change of pace for a chill downtempo track.

need some new refreshing music

haven't been checking for music over the past 2 years or so as much as I used to, but lately when I'm out I find the songs that get the best responses from me are techno tracks with amazing drumwork that make you have to dance. The songs maybe fall somewhere between techno and tech house. They give me a feeling of being catapulted into the future (even though they may be nothing new.) Any suggestions would be great.

Pete Tong's essential selection used to be my go to for music but the songs I hear on it don't hit me like that subset of tracks when I'm out. I've found it dull lately.

Last edited:
Forgive me bros, I just discovered Goldie.
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

Very happy I got to listen to this from Prydz in Brooklyn... played this for 20 min straight it was beyond amazing. This track is fireeeeeee!

Live view. 

Last edited:

Very happy I got to listen to this from Prydz in Brooklyn... played this for 20 min straight it was beyond amazing. This track is fireeeeeee!

Live view. 

If only he'd release it hahah. Wish I could go to EPIC 5.0, but going to Movement so not a biggie. Having been to EPIC 2.0-4.0, have that FOMO.

If only he'd release it hahah. Wish I could go to EPIC 5.0, but going to Movement so not a biggie. Having been to EPIC 2.0-4.0, have that FOMO.
NICE! Been to 3.0 and 4.0... still haven't gotten over the fact that the cops raided that 2nd day in brooklyn 
mean.gif

HOWSLA compilation :pimp:
Anyone gonna go to one of the OWSLA residencies at Hollywood this summer? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom