iTunes Organizational Thread....tricks, tips, questions.....

Sorry guys this may be a repititive question, but im hoping one of you will help out.

So yall inspired me to clean up my itunes and i am, i am stuck right now because i download all of my cds into the itunes i get the artwork and stuff.

Well when i go to my touch and go to the artists, it will say the artist and then featuring. EX Kanye ft Jeezy, Kanye Ft Wayne and etc.

So how do i make it where they all fall into the same artist? i get that you can make all the songs named to the artist, but i like how it says featuring blah blah blah.

thanks in advance

Sorry guys this may be a repititive question, but im hoping one of you will help out.

So yall inspired me to clean up my itunes and i am, i am stuck right now because i download all of my cds into the itunes i get the artwork and stuff.

Well when i go to my touch and go to the artists, it will say the artist and then featuring. EX Kanye ft Jeezy, Kanye Ft Wayne and etc.

So how do i make it where they all fall into the same artist? i get that you can make all the songs named to the artist, but i like how it says featuring blah blah blah.

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

thanks in advance

what i did to get rid of my 100283 lil waynes or kanyes was by makin the artist just kanye west and the song title "Good Life (Feat. T-Pain)" for every song...

anyways i was pretty organized but this thread inspired me to step up my game....i went ahead and made Misc. albums for each of my artists and only have a few hundred left and a few hundred album covers...should be done by tomorrow but my eyes hurt from staring at a screen for hours
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

thanks in advance

what i did to get rid of my 100283 lil waynes or kanyes was by makin the artist just kanye west and the song title "Good Life (Feat. T-Pain)" for every song...

anyways i was pretty organized but this thread inspired me to step up my game....i went ahead and made Misc. albums for each of my artists and only have a few hundred left and a few hundred album covers...should be done by tomorrow but my eyes hurt from staring at a screen for hours
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Probably the best way to do it, but it gets crazy when the track features 5 people.

That's why I don't even put "Featuring" anymore.

I listen to all my music, I know who the track is featuring.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Probably the best way to do it, but it gets crazy when the track features 5 people.

That's why I don't even put "Featuring" anymore.

I listen to all my music, I know who the track is featuring.

okay i got a little problem and have no idea what to do...my album art on my ipod and my album art on the computer are different and i dont know how to fix it...

okay i got a little problem and have no idea what to do...my album art on my ipod and my album art on the computer are different and i dont know how to fix it...

Does anybody use the '128 kbps AAC conversion' for their iPod?

I'm thinking of using it to save space on my iPod. Also, if I convert to 128kbps will that change the bitrate on my iTunes as well???

Does anybody use the '128 kbps AAC conversion' for their iPod?

I'm thinking of using it to save space on my iPod. Also, if I convert to 128kbps will that change the bitrate on my iTunes as well???

Question for the experts, I recently downloaded a skin for Itunes and it's horrible and I need to remove it. If I just re install my itunes is this going to cause further pain, i.e. having to find all my songs again, etc. Thanks a ton for any help.

Question for the experts, I recently downloaded a skin for Itunes and it's horrible and I need to remove it. If I just re install my itunes is this going to cause further pain, i.e. having to find all my songs again, etc. Thanks a ton for any help.

Questions, how do you guys organize Rap and Hip-Hop genres? Do you guys have 'em together like "Rap/Hip-Hop" or separated like "Hip-Hop" and "Rap"? Thanks in advance.

Questions, how do you guys organize Rap and Hip-Hop genres? Do you guys have 'em together like "Rap/Hip-Hop" or separated like "Hip-Hop" and "Rap"? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom