iTunes Organizational Thread....tricks, tips, questions.....

Getting there...

104iz4y.jpg

How does dude have 130 albums and only 5 gigs of music?

Garbage rips are a lawse.

This thread inspired me to step my itunes game up. Would I be better off adding 320kbps mp3 files or flac to my itunes. I understand that .flac is the highest quality sound and is not compatible with itunes so if i were to convert them to work with itunes would it take away from its quality sound?

This thread inspired me to step my itunes game up. Would I be better off adding 320kbps mp3 files or flac to my itunes. I understand that .flac is the highest quality sound and is not compatible with itunes so if i were to convert them to work with itunes would it take away from its quality sound?

Originally Posted by Pee11Jay

I'm trying to pull off songs from my iPod classic since my HD took a dump...Any suggestions for programs or ways to recover the songs like a free Senuti type program?
I would like to know this as well... anyone?  
nerd.gif

I'm trying to pull off songs from my iPod classic since my HD took a dump...Any suggestions for programs or ways to recover the songs like a free Senuti type program?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Alright, I need some help.

I finished organizing my library a few weeks ago; I have my library sorted Album by Artist

I upgraded to a 160 GB iPod classic today. I was able to transfer my library to my new iPod with no problems, except for the fact that my library is disorganized on my new iPod.
mad.gif

There are multiple entries for the same album again, and some albums are sorted under Various Artists. The main thing irking me is that my library is only disorganized on my new iPod, I double checked my library in iTunes and it is still organized as it was a few weeks ago.

Another thing I noticed today is that under the "Shared" tab in my iTunes library there is a new heading called "Crystal's Library" I don't know where the #*%! that came from as I have never used a shared library. Is there any way I can remove this.

Alright, I need some help.

I finished organizing my library a few weeks ago; I have my library sorted Album by Artist

I upgraded to a 160 GB iPod classic today. I was able to transfer my library to my new iPod with no problems, except for the fact that my library is disorganized on my new iPod.
mad.gif

There are multiple entries for the same album again, and some albums are sorted under Various Artists. The main thing irking me is that my library is only disorganized on my new iPod, I double checked my library in iTunes and it is still organized as it was a few weeks ago.

Another thing I noticed today is that under the "Shared" tab in my iTunes library there is a new heading called "Crystal's Library" I don't know where the #*%! that came from as I have never used a shared library. Is there any way I can remove this.

Quick question....How do I download a specific playlist to my ipod? I don't want to download ALL my songs to the ipod, I already have different playlist broken into catogories, "best of's", gym, r&b, etc. Any help would be much appreciated.

Quick question....How do I download a specific playlist to my ipod? I don't want to download ALL my songs to the ipod, I already have different playlist broken into catogories, "best of's", gym, r&b, etc. Any help would be much appreciated.

idk how helpful this may be but if your tired of iTunes you may want to give mediamonkey a try now since they official support iOS4 devices now.

[h2]http://www.mediamonkey.com/news/2010/08/13/mediamonkey-3-2-2-released-compatible-with-iphone-4/[/h2]
[h2]MediaMonkey 3.2.2 released – syncs with iPhone 4[/h2]August 13th, 2010
Ventis Media is proud to announce a new release of MediaMonkey. The new version syncs with the iPhone 4, iPad, and any other device with iOS 4, making it one of the only iTunes alternatives to fully support all iPod / iPhone devices.  Additionally, the new version includes numerous minor fixes.

www.mediamonkey.com/download

idk how helpful this may be but if your tired of iTunes you may want to give mediamonkey a try now since they official support iOS4 devices now.

[h2]http://www.mediamonkey.com/news/2010/08/13/mediamonkey-3-2-2-released-compatible-with-iphone-4/[/h2]
[h2]MediaMonkey 3.2.2 released – syncs with iPhone 4[/h2]August 13th, 2010
Ventis Media is proud to announce a new release of MediaMonkey. The new version syncs with the iPhone 4, iPad, and any other device with iOS 4, making it one of the only iTunes alternatives to fully support all iPod / iPhone devices.  Additionally, the new version includes numerous minor fixes.

www.mediamonkey.com/download

Back
Top Bottom