iTunes Organizational Thread....tricks, tips, questions.....

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Originally Posted by Pee11Jay

I'm trying to pull off songs from my iPod classic since my HD took a dump...Any suggestions for programs or ways to recover the songs like a free Senuti type program?
I would like to know this as well... anyone?  
nerd.gif
Sharepod should work. Just google it

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Originally Posted by Pee11Jay

I'm trying to pull off songs from my iPod classic since my HD took a dump...Any suggestions for programs or ways to recover the songs like a free Senuti type program?
I would like to know this as well... anyone?  
nerd.gif
Sharepod should work. Just google it

Alright I think I found the reason for the problems I was having earlier with some albums being sorted by various artist on my new iPod even though I have them organized by Artist in my iTunes library.

I checked my iTunes media folder, and some albums are sorted under the Compilation folder instead of the corresponding artist folder. I tried moving an artist's album from the compilation folder into the corresponding artist folder but that didn't seem to do the trick.

Any suggestions?

I think reimporting the albums will solve this problem but I want to do that only as a last resort.

Alright I think I found the reason for the problems I was having earlier with some albums being sorted by various artist on my new iPod even though I have them organized by Artist in my iTunes library.

I checked my iTunes media folder, and some albums are sorted under the Compilation folder instead of the corresponding artist folder. I tried moving an artist's album from the compilation folder into the corresponding artist folder but that didn't seem to do the trick.

Any suggestions?

I think reimporting the albums will solve this problem but I want to do that only as a last resort.

as far as organization goes..my itunes has always been organized..but i recently cleaned it up..had over 15,000

went through and deleted all the bs i didn't need, wack intros and outros, stupid skits and interludes, all of oj da juicemans stuff
laugh.gif

i deleted like 800 songs..prob more than that..but i'll be back to 15,000 soon b/c all the garbage i deleted is getting replaced with good music that i dont have in my itunes

as far as organization goes..my itunes has always been organized..but i recently cleaned it up..had over 15,000

went through and deleted all the bs i didn't need, wack intros and outros, stupid skits and interludes, all of oj da juicemans stuff
laugh.gif

i deleted like 800 songs..prob more than that..but i'll be back to 15,000 soon b/c all the garbage i deleted is getting replaced with good music that i dont have in my itunes

LOL @ Insecurity. Yea that is what it is. Shoot me. The library looks like one of a teenaged female. Point blank.

LOL @ Insecurity. Yea that is what it is. Shoot me. The library looks like one of a teenaged female. Point blank.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

He has 778 Artist, 24083 songs....I'm sure he has vast majority of music.....*Jordan Shrug*
eyes.gif

He has 778 Artist, 24083 songs....I'm sure he has vast majority of music.....*Jordan Shrug*
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

eyes.gif
I can read smart guy. He doesn't need an attorney.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom