iTunes Organizational Thread....tricks, tips, questions.....

I've spent countless nights/hours trying to correct/perfect my iTunes on my home CPU.

It's about HALF completed
smh.gif

My work CPU iTunes is
pimp.gif
though....

9kw4sl.jpg

I refuse to add new music unless the details I use are correct, i.e. song name, artist, album artwork and genre.

I've spent countless nights/hours trying to correct/perfect my iTunes on my home CPU.

smh.gif

My work CPU iTunes is
pimp.gif
though....

9kw4sl.jpg

I refuse to add new music unless the details I use are correct, i.e. song name, artist, album artwork and genre.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For future reference, whenever you put anything on your IPOD/ITUNES, organize it then. I can't stand looking at unorganized IPODS. It takes no time to do it. Just for future reference.
This dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For future reference, whenever you put anything on your IPOD/ITUNES, organize it then. I can't stand looking at unorganized IPODS. It takes no time to do it. Just for future reference.
This dude.
laugh.gif

Get Info > and change the ALBUM ARTIST to whoever you want it to be. it will group them under one album

Get Info > and change the ALBUM ARTIST to whoever you want it to be. it will group them under one album

media monkey - the auto tag feature can check a ton of sites and label entire albums completely with art, track info, album info, and even bios, plus it's super light.

media monkey - the auto tag feature can check a ton of sites and label entire albums completely with art, track info, album info, and even bios, plus it's super light.

smh.gif

My work CPU iTunes is
pimp.gif
though....

9kw4sl.jpg

smh.gif

My work CPU iTunes is
pimp.gif
though....

9kw4sl.jpg

yo if youre on AIM... hit me up on: wtfjayomglol or jaybatasi... mad bored @ work.. might as well do something productive. id be able to help you out.. im a pro @ iTunes 
smokin.gif

yo if youre on AIM... hit me up on: wtfjayomglol or jaybatasi... mad bored @ work.. might as well do something productive. id be able to help you out.. im a pro @ iTunes 
smokin.gif

I got mine cleaned as far as albums go. I still have the daunting task of cleaning up artist names. On my iphone its pointless to even scroll through artist because it is feat and that screws everything up. I need to go in and take out all the featuring so that it just ends up the album artists.

I got mine cleaned as far as albums go. I still have the daunting task of cleaning up artist names. On my iphone its pointless to even scroll through artist because it is feat and that screws everything up. I need to go in and take out all the featuring so that it just ends up the album artists.

smh.gif
at myself for not deletin that charles hamilton garbage from my library
Spoiler [+]
havnt even listened to the tape
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at myself for not deletin that charles hamilton garbage from my library
Spoiler [+]
havnt even listened to the tape
laugh.gif

ive been thinking of getting rid of albums and just having artist and song title... this way it eliminates doubles and easier to put artwork because one pic will label all of the artist's music... is this a good idea? HELP!

Back
Top Bottom