Iverson prepared to sign with Knicks

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

what a shame iversons selfishness has made him an unwanted player...if he was willing to take an unselfish role and come off the bench id take him on theLakeshow no doubt

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

If he doesnt go through with Iverson and some how, some way messes things up and the knicks dont get someone big in the offseason. I have no doubt in my mind he will be shot, or we will be hearing about how he has been receiving death threats on a daily basis next season. Knicks fans go hard for they team.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Ok getting shot was a stretch. But hes prolly getting hate mail now. God forbid he finds a way to mess up the offseason with all the money hes put aside for itcleaning house the past 3 or 4 years. I would say that would warrant a public stoning.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NO ONE wants AI ...
laugh.gif

Thank God the Knicks have some sense. Dolan did y'all a favor Knicks fans, y'all just don't see it yet.

Originally Posted by Scoop83

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NO ONE wants AI ...
laugh.gif

Thank God the Knicks have some sense. Dolan did y'all a favor Knicks fans, y'all just don't see it yet.
And when exactly will see see this?

You don't know what you're talking about. Dolan is the same idiot who allowed this franchise to become the laughing stock of the league, and suddenly,out of the blue, he wants to avoid controversy or problems by bringing in AI.

Originally Posted by Scoop83

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NO ONE wants AI ...
laugh.gif

This is why I dont mess with the BBall threads on here much. That comment is nonsense. All the basketball threads go the same way. Its cool tohate Iverson now so lets everyone make slick comments to get laughs. 2 years ago before detroit basically topedoes his career any team in the NBA would havetaken him.

I mean it is what it is. But really? Dolan did them a favor by not signing Ive? What favor is that? The favor where we see the Knicks get the 1st pick in thedraft, only to see them have to give that to the Jazz. Atleast get a guy who wants to go out there and prove hes worth something and maybe get you some wins sothe pick you are going to give away isnt a top 3. Half the guys on the Knicks roster know they wont be back and dont give a damn about the team right now. Sothey could care less how the team finishes.

Originally Posted by BangDak

you know, i hope he goes to LA just for you CP.
i would love to see dude go off nh.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I already stated, I would need to take some time off from rooting for the Lakers for a bit. Artest + AI does not = CP.
laugh.gif

I can handle one of them, but not both. No way.

Checkin thru the Knicks thread, people want in there really want TMac? Why?
ohwell.gif

You know its time to hang it up when the sorry #!@ knicks don't even want you.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by BangDak

you know, i hope he goes to LA just for you CP.
i would love to see dude go off nh.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I already stated, I would need to take some time off from rooting for the Lakers for a bit. Artest + AI does not = CP.
laugh.gif

I can handle one of them, but not both. No way.

Checkin thru the Knicks thread, people want in there really want TMac? Why?
ohwell.gif
his expiring is good money.
tmac rotting the bench is better then duhon, jefferies, nate, and lee taking up PT.
instead of them, hughes, douglas, darko, and hill can be getting those minutes.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

what a shame iversons selfishness has made him an unwanted player...if he was willing to take an unselfish role and come off the bench id take him on the Lakeshow no doubt
sigh

smh.gif

roll.gif
@ knicks fans wanting t-mac now

if he does sign i see him going to BOS or LA knowing his role coming off the bench seeing he has a chance at a ring.

^ If you look through the offseason thread, we have been talking about T-Mac for some time.

Although I don't agree w/it, that $20mm off the books looks enticing.

wow all this damn controversy for no #$% reason?

typical of management to get the fans hype and then shoot us down, I.E Ramon sessions. and soon to be Lebron... AND on this track, we wont get ANY big namesfor 2010. any ounce of hype we have will be shot down.

Dolan is {}
I wish his %^$ could be fired as team owner.

{}

Back
Top Bottom