This time last year ppl were like J Cole who
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Wow!

All the hate. Well @ least you guys know who he is now
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Stop it. This isn't hate. Hate would be if everyone was saying "Man this dude is trash
sick.gif
You guys actually like this crap?
roll.gif
And pay to see him live? You guys have horrible taste. I rather pick my ears with a fork than listen to his music
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Get the FOH with this" Everyone in here has given him props for being nice on the mic but he just isn't the listener's choice of music. Settle down

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Wow!

All the hate. Well @ least you guys know who he is now
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Stop it. This isn't hate. Hate would be if everyone was saying "Man this dude is trash
sick.gif
You guys actually like this crap?
roll.gif
And pay to see him live? You guys have horrible taste. I rather pick my ears with a fork than listen to his music
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Get the FOH with this" Everyone in here has given him props for being nice on the mic but he just isn't the listener's choice of music. Settle down

He's like Bank$, in the sense that he really has no personality. He just mad at Sallie Mae, like a lot of us.
He needs to get in the studio wit Puff or someone who can help him tweak his flow & delivery. He's not wack by any means tho.

He's like Bank$, in the sense that he really has no personality. He just mad at Sallie Mae, like a lot of us.
He needs to get in the studio wit Puff or someone who can help him tweak his flow & delivery. He's not wack by any means tho.

roll.gif

Everyone in here hating on Cole must listen to gucci mane, rick ross, jeezy, and drake. Do you just prefer rap about cocaine, money, and jewelry?

I just don't get the things people are saying.

Welcome is such a sick song. As is a majority of The Warm Up.

His verse on looking for trouble killed everyone on it. Every song he has ever been featured on he murdered the main artist.

The things people are saying? He has no personality? He's like Banks? Crap?

%$*@ with that. Give Cole the production that Ye had on MBDTF and he'd have the album of the year. Villematic anyone.

I guess it's true when he says "When you this hot, everybody's a critic."

roll.gif

Everyone in here hating on Cole must listen to gucci mane, rick ross, jeezy, and drake. Do you just prefer rap about cocaine, money, and jewelry?

His verse on looking for trouble killed everyone on it. Every song he has ever been featured on he murdered the main artist.

%$*@ with that. Give Cole the production that Ye had on MBDTF and he'd have the album of the year. Villematic anyone.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

#+*@ with that. Give Cole the production that Ye had on MBDTF and he'd have the album of the year. Villematic anyone.

told yall (the bolded part)... funny tho... all the people u named make better music... a lot of _s can rap... u have to be able to make entertaining music...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

#+*@ with that. Give Cole the production that Ye had on MBDTF and he'd have the album of the year. Villematic anyone.

told yall (the bolded part)... funny tho... all the people u named make better music... a lot of _s can rap... u have to be able to make entertaining music...

Don't argue with him Time. He said Friday Night Lights & the Warm Up are better than Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, In My Lifetime Vol. 1 & It Was Written. He's clearly an idiot.

Don't argue with him Time. He said Friday Night Lights & the Warm Up are better than Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, In My Lifetime Vol. 1 & It Was Written. He's clearly an idiot.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
roll.gif
:smh:

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
roll.gif
:smh:

I respect J Cole's ability. Dude can rap, but there is something about his music that hasn't made me a fan.

I can't put my finger on it

Back
Top Bottom