[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Said this in the diss thread but all I know is if I hear one bar about Sallie Mae... Stop trying to front on us like you know what these problems are like.

Wale sucks and has never had the best of anything.

Last edited:

Said this in the diss thread but all I know is if I hear one bar about Sallie Mae... Stop trying to front on us like you know what these problems are like.
Breh your fav rapper is drake, you shouldn't go there
laugh.gif
1. My favourite rapper is Jay Z

2. Not even sure what you're getting at.

None of those songs are recent
They're not, but my main point is that he's constantly trying to act like his life is relatable now. Making songs like Love Yours is annoying.

Don't try and tell me how I should think and feel about my life and my problems dog. You are rich.

They're not, but my main point is that he's constantly trying to act like his life is relatable now. Making songs like Love Yours is annoying.

Don't try and tell me how I should think and feel about my life and my problems dog. You are rich.

That doesn't make any sense, dude has lived in both sides of the coin. Yall acting like he's had money all his life.

That doesn't make any sense, dude has lived in both sides of the coin. Yall acting like he's had money all his life.
Yall? It's one person :smh:

Hey man IDK what to tell you. I know what I'm trying to hear out of my rap music and its not that. I'd much rather hear the guy brag about his money. Thats more inspiring than his fake relatable music.

For the record I like his music overall, just dont like it when he makes those kinds of songs/spits those kinds of bars.

Last edited:
Anti going to dope. Guess Hov should stop rapping about selling drugs since clearly he's not living that life anymore right?
No. If J.Cole was rapping about selling drugs I wouldnt have said a thing.

Rapping about the ills of being broke and having to move bricks is totally different than rapping about the ills of student loan loan debt and all the other stuff he cites. 

They are not the same to me at all

Last edited:

Rapping about the ills of being broke and having to move bricks is totally different than rapping about the ills of student loan loan debt and all the other stuff he cites. 

Of course you don't see the similarities. 

Of course you don't see the similarities. 
Selling drugs is similar to going to school and accruing student loan debt?

He raps about it a lot. 

http://genius.com/J-cole-dolla-and-a-dream-ii-lyrics

http://genius.com/J-cole-cole-world-lyrics

http://genius.com/J-cole-blow-up-lyrics

I'm really not trying to hear a guy who's rich talk to me about the ills of having student loan debt. There's being relatable and there's being annoying. 
So you never allowed to talk about your past to help others? Please tell any motivational figure or heck any rapper to stop rapping, because THEY all rap about the bad times. Even the "Lil whatevers"

Back
Top Bottom