Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

Billy really didn’t give a **** about a single Person involved. His Fyre app team that had nothing to do with the festival,

Billy: yeah guys, things just got messed up. Just don’t talk about what happened to anybody. We’re a team. Oh yeah, going forward you won’t be getting paid because we don’t have payroll, so just a heads up on that. You’re not fired or anything, so no worries.

Team: ummmmm....so by not firing us and not paying us, you just hope that we quit on our own, making us ineligibile for unemployment benefits?

Billy:.............................I’m not sure how that will affect your unemployment benefits. I’m not sure how that works.

Sums up his whole outlook on everything. Not sure how anything works, but lemme take your money and don’t worry about anything else. Also no more questions.

Dude is the embodiedment of White privilege, a young millenial version of Trump, self absorbed, self centered and fully unwilling to accept any accountability for his actions, ANY....dude is seriously one of the biggest scumbags I’ve seen.

This could all have happened really if he planned it out for 1-2 years ahead and he'd actually be who he thought he was. Imagine being so thirsty for attention that while buying an island from someone whose one simple rule was "don't mention Pablo Escobar" you immediately exclaim to the world "WE GOT PABLO ESCOBAR'S ISLAND".

I watched both docs and was left with one question . How much did he pocket ? Obviously he used the funding to live like he wanted for little bit but dude was hustling backwards to the highest degree

Funniest part to me was some of the attendees goofed again and fell for the NYC VIP ACCESS scam. You have to be really clueless to fall for that one.

He knows his target audience and a lot of them have a lot of disposable income from their parents. Dude is going after spoiled millennials like Nigerian scammers are to senior citizen.

I still can’t believe that with as much money as he’s scammed from “friends” and people, old dude was ready to suck something for that water:sick:

Dude was bout it for whatever though just to get the job done. Pardon the pun :rofl:

Starting the hulu doc now. Man this intro has me reliving this whole s*** show of laughs all pver again :lol:

Dude had balls of steel to be out on bail and stillllll scam the same people. BALLS OF STEEL

0C6664D7-7E18-440A-ACAF-B222D07D730F.jpeg

How else was he gonna pay his lawyers.. IDK.. is selling exclusive event invites a scam.. Like can you say that person is your seat filler.

Selling people tickets that don’t exist is a scam and illegal. The MET gala doesn’t sell tickets, you are invited. Victoria Secret fashion show doesn’t have tickets to the event. You are invited and approved by the host. He sold fake tickets guaranteeing entry. Same thing with Fyre fest. Selling $10,000 exclusive cabanas to suckers isn’t illegal, but the cabanas he had on the website didn’t exist.

Dude came up with a good idea in Magnisis and the Fyre app but shoulda just sold that idea to someone else because he tired to scam his way through everything else and ran everything into the ground :lol:

Back
Top Bottom