Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

0C6664D7-7E18-440A-ACAF-B222D07D730F (1).jpeg

0C6664D7-7E18-440A-ACAF-B222D07D730F.jpeg

How else was he gonna pay his lawyers.. IDK.. is selling exclusive event invites a scam.. Like can you say that person is your seat filler.

Someone like you must be a Defendants dream. Like, I’m not saying you personally, but there’s two docs clearly showing he’s been scamming people his whole life and you wanna give him the benefit of the doubt about selling VS Fashion Show tickets and Meet & Greets with Taylor Swift and ****, while he’s out on bail?:lol:

The netflix documentary had me in tears when it got to the part about the water and customs

That ending to the netflix documentary showed just how many people he destroyed.

Too many quotables throughout.

Ja saying it wasn't fraud but false advertisement on the conference call had me

Last edited:
Naw, I think he got hustled also. He was just too arrogant or stupid to see it.

He was thinking of all the restored glory that was going to come to his name and money.

No way he was not fully aware of the mess that was to come from trying to pass this product off as something comparable to cochella.

Someone like you must be a Defendants dream. Like, I’m not saying you personally, but there’s two docs clearly showing he’s been scamming people his whole life and you wanna give him the benefit of the doubt about selling VS Fashion Show tickets and Meet & Greets with Taylor Swift and ****, while he’s out on bail?:lol:
Bro.. It was tongue in cheek.
But I'm seriously wondering if for these exclusive events if the tickets are non transferable.. Like say if a celeb wants to show up there must be a way where they can buy their ticket

No way he was not fully aware of the mess that was to come from trying to pass this product off as something comparable to cochella.
I honestly don't think Ja knew the inner details of the funding and state of the festival until it was too late. They just used him the entire time.

I didn’t really pay attention while my girl was watching

But the bits I did pick up on.. they got no one to blame but themselves, all of em

I’m from the Bahamas and live in the Bahamas.. clearly they didn’t actually talk to anyone down before trying to set things up and tried to just do.. also within the doc itself they would be talking about 1 place and showing images from a completely different island (there was footage of Nassau in it, for example)

Billy acting like he didn't know they couldn't be eligible for unemployment if they quit :lol:

I wanna catch the Hulu doc as well, though

Back
Top Bottom