Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

Finally got a chance to watch.

That story about the water/customs is something else man :lol::smh:

When I first heard it, I thought it was figuratively and not literally :lol:

Puts take one for the team in to a different perspective

Last edited:
Watched about 60% of it and man Billy a crazy salesman. Had people loading $800k on them wristbands!!!

Watched about 60% of it and man Billy a crazy salesman. Had people loading $800k on them wristbands!!!

That **** was crazy lol

Thing didnt even have any performers lined up, not sure what the plan was once attendees starting flying in

I wonder what they were telling the folks that actually pulled up

That **** was crazy lol

Thing didnt even have any performers lined up, not sure what the plan was once attendees starting flying in

I wonder what they were telling the folks that actually pulled up

It seemed like just before the rain they had their best chance to be able to at least pull the event off

The villas, when dry, weren't bad. If they had some full grass in that field they was on it would have been nice. But then again they upsold EVERYTHING in their promos

kz02u5uifub21.jpg

Netflix doc was far better done but was also produced by F*** Jerry who did all the advertising for Fyre Festival lol. They made sure to highlight that at the end of the Hulu doc. Pretty crazy story, but totally can see how and why it happened. Billy has a knack for knowing what consumers want, he just doesn't have the follow through to actually deliver it. What I can't believe is how many affluent people he was able to trick into investing.

I watched the Netflix doc Friday night, and the Hulu yesterday. I honestly think more was "taught" through the Hulu. And you get to see how much of a scumbag Billy really was.

This is because Ja was never down there when it mattered for him to be as a "partner" :lol: :smh:

:pimp:

the real question is how the **** does ja rule have almost 1,000,000 ig followers in 2019?? I didnt think that mother****er was relevent since veni vedi vici

the real question is how the **** does ja rule have almost 1,000,000 ig followers in 2019?? I didnt think that **********er was relevent since veni vedi vici
Lol Pain is Love was everywhere, his next album The Last Temptation also did well. It was then that the whole 50/aftermath beef and his own doings did him in.

Still surprised he has that many followers though.

Lol Pain is Love was everywhere, his next album The Last Temptation also did well. It was then that the whole 50/aftermath beef and his own doings did him in.

Still surprised he has that many followers though.
True. i guess his first one is the only one i really remember. And tbh that was a pretty good album at the time iirc, its been a while :lol:

Dude must love his job. My boss would have to pay me A LOT of money for me to take one for the team.

Very expensive.

The hulu one was presented in a more humorous fashion but they're both comedy.

The netflix one has a couple funny details that the hulu one is missing, the water story for one lol

They both tell the same story

Either or works, if you dont want to check em both

If I had to choose Id prob say the netflix jawn

Dude must love his job. My boss would have to pay me A LOT of money for me to take one for the team.

Very expensive.
If ur straight ud have to do an apples to apples comparison (i.e., eating some female customs agents box). Cost would be dependent on looks and physical fitness of said agent for me

If ur straight ud have to do an apples to apples comparison (i.e., eating some female customs agents box). Cost would be dependent on looks and physical fitness of said agent for me
Nah, I'm talking about doing it to another man.

Back
Top Bottom