Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

Watch your mouth bout Ashanti cuz

44025F41-C809-432E-97A0-C8BE5C7AD044.jpeg

FJ needs to be held accountable as well. Trying to save face with a go fund me page two years after the fact, FOH.

They getting killed in the comments with that post. Who tf still follows that corny *** page is beyond me

Son, when it started raining the night before the attendees came :sick: this could’ve legit been a major motion picture

I really think had it not rained they would have been able to at least have a festival of sorts cause folks would have been able sit in their 5 star luxury tents

I want to know how the hell Ja got off. He was clearly complicit.

Plausible deniability maybe? He knew things weren't working out well but wasn't aware of how impossible it actually was

people wondering how ja rule has 1m followers?

how old are you guys?

dude is a living legend to my graduating class off the strength of put it on me / always on time alone :lol:

I’m floored by how much of a failure this was :lol: :lol:

Not surprised Billy only got 6 years though
F3D38A94-727B-4DFF-B21F-81AAF5F16425.png

Ja Rule on the other hand seemingly escaping any consequences though
80C216E6-64BF-43F9-8299-723CAF0BEDB5.png

They had mattresses on gravel when people arrived.:rofl:

Picked em up in yellow school busses :lol:

The girls crying hysterically as the event location comes into view :rofl:

Did they ever say why Ja wasn’t even at the event? I’m assuming he just knew it wouldn’t work so he never showed up?

Last edited:
Fyre Festival was basically, Instagram: The Movie.

Ja Rule brought little to nothing to the table. He's an idiot. Nothing more than a hype-man for McFarland.

I was watching the whole thing laughing at the fact that he really thought he was some mastermind leading the charge :lol:

people wondering how ja rule has 1m followers?

how old are you guys?

dude is a living legend to my graduating class off the strength of put it on me / always on time alone :lol:
I was actually surprised he only had less than 1m. Don't downplay dudes role because he's a punch line at times.

I want to know how the hell Ja got off. He was clearly complicit.

Did you watch the Hulu doc? He wasn't involved in the planning. He asked dude if it was going to work, so he was clueless along with everyone else. For some reason most of them believed in Billy.

They had mattresses on gravel when people arrived.:rofl:

:rofl:

Picked them up in a school bus taking them to a bunch of tents, with some not even put up yet. And had their bags just randomly thrown in a 18 wheeler.

When they were running in a free for all to grab a tent :rofl:

They had that joint like Survivor.

This Doc had it all, man.

-Andy was really ready to suck **** for water. How did that even work, though? Did Billy offer it up or was Andy supposed to just run game on Cunningham?

-My eyes watered watching the restaurant owner talk about having to use 50k of her own money :frown:

-Somebody gotta take Billy off this earth. He continued scamming the same people he had scammed, AFTER he got caught scamming them and was on probation.

-Ja Rule was on the verge of a #MeToo moment with those models tryna get them in the water.

-Billy not paying his employees but also not firing them so they couldn’t get unemployment :smh:

But also. How dope of festival would this have been if they had like 6 more months to pull it off. The issue is, even if it went off as planned, and Billy mare all that money, he would have still been scamming ppl someway somehow. Just a greedy, evil, disgusting person

Back
Top Bottom