Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

FB_IMG_1548266504151.jpg

Outside of the restaurant lady and the locals, the other person I feel bad for is Andy. His loyalty to Billy has turned him into a meme and he's probably going to be reminded of this **** for a long time. He should have not said that on camera.

Before I watched the Netflix show on it. I thought it was some dude attending the festival who was willing to suck **** for water going off the posts in here.

When I watched it last night and heard “take one for the team” I already knew where that was headed lmao.

Does that have to do with what Billy asked the guy to do for them? I couldn't believe what I just heard him say :rofl: I don't know why he even admitted to that on camera [One big thing for the team] :smh:
Fam. That’s was a serious overshare.:lol:

When I watched I kinda tunes out for a second and didn’t hear them mentioning he was gay. Either way :sick: but I seriously thought dude was gonna go gay for that water.:rofl:

Outside of the restaurant lady and the locals, the other person I feel bad for is Andy. His loyalty to Billy has turned him into a meme and he's probably going to be reminded of this **** for a long time. He should have not said that on camera.

I'm finishing up now, and I feel so bad for the locals, and that restaurant lady. They were completely clueless in everything, Andy was complicit. His loyalty might by misguided, but it's of his own doing. I can't feel bad for a grown man who is willing to suck a stranger's **** to take one for the team :rofl:

When I first heard "take one for the team" I thought he meant pay that $125k or whatever it was, but as he kept talkin' I was like.......wait
Bro I didn't possibly think it was gonna be what it was coming from a professional relationship. But then not just that, I thought that was the "finally" moment where he ends that relationship, nope. That's a waste of a ride or die tbh.

Bro I didn't possibly think it was gonna be what it was coming from a professional relationship. But then not just that, I thought that was the "finally" moment where he ends that relationship, nope. That's a waste of a ride or die tbh.

I just knew dude was about to say he was going home to never talk to Billy again but nope. I wonder if he came in and said anything or if he bust in and started at dude zipper

If your friends ain’t ready to get on their knees and polish a knob, those ain’t friends.

I AM NOT A REAL FRIEND
if my homie even seriously asked me to "take one for the team" he misunderstood my position on said team cause that ain't ever happening

Yo mans never gonna live that down, that type of info felt sooooooo unnecessary! Specially if your move was to actually agree to it! :rofl:

Ja was too lame trying to get Chanel Iman in the water :rofl: ***** is the MVP of the doc easily. Anytime he was on camera, mentioned or was speaking was absolutely comedy

Man, listen. Ja is REALLY lucky those models were professional about their purpose on that island. Their professionalism saved him yet another trip to Rikers.

Billy has to have some kind of undiagnosed mental disorder, dude gave no ****s. Even out on bail dude was still scamming :lol:

Affluenza. Simple as that.

No other way to explain how dude was out on 300k bail and setting up his next scam. U see the look on his videographers face when homie said he wasn't going to prison? Like, he really thought he was above it. There will be a new wave of dummies caught up in the next Billy McFarland scam when he's released out of jail.

*I heard today that the go fund me for the restaurant lady was at 149k :pimp: At least SOME good is coming out of this disaster.

Last edited:
Bruh I can't believe he coerced bruh into almost throwin the neck bones to get water through customs... that's some next level voodoo b

Back
Top Bottom