Jamarcus Russel arrested for codine possession.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

A mans life career is possibly over and he obviously has issues in his life and cats are laughing? Is your favorite sports team more important than a mans life?how can you sit at your computers and judge a man that lives a life you know nothing about?

Homeboy has $31.5 mill guarenteed. I wish I had his issues. Mr. Russell has been acting a fool since Day 1 in the NFL. Pretty sure he's gonna be aiight.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

A mans life career is possibly over and he obviously has issues in his life and cats are laughing? Is your favorite sports team more important than a mans life?how can you sit at your computers and judge a man that lives a life you know nothing about?

Homeboy has $31.5 mill guarenteed. I wish I had his issues. Mr. Russell has been acting a fool since Day 1 in the NFL. Pretty sure he's gonna be aiight.

JRuss+aka+Bama+Boy.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But damn, there goes his chance to sign w/ the Jets and beat out Dirty Sanchez
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

tired.gif
Sanchez isn't anything special, but if anyone really though this slob had any chance of beating him for the starting job
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

tired.gif
Sanchez isn't anything special, but if anyone really though this slob had any chance of beating him for the starting job
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
roll.gif

Seriously though, they just out to get J Russ right now.  According to the story this was an undercover op and when they raided the joint other people were in the house but only Russel got taken down.  Since when do cops set up an undercover op on a residence over some lean?  I've seen a club get raided or a pharmacist get busted but an individual? 

I mean really lean is so prevalent down here (the south) unless you straight blatant with it cops turn a blind eye.  Like I said earlier, it is typically the pharmacist who's handing out massive amounts of Codeine prescriptions or these hole in the wall clubs that serve it that get raided.  I have never seen anybody busted off no purp alone.

Heck if they bustin' individuals now lil Wayne will be arrested every night once he gets out.  Dude has a cup of purp in damn near every photo you see him in.

Dude better take whatever he has left of that 30 mil and invest it wisely

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
roll.gif

Seriously though, they just out to get J Russ right now.  According to the story this was an undercover op and when they raided the joint other people were in the house but only Russel got taken down.  Since when do cops set up an undercover op on a residence over some lean?  I've seen a club get raided or a pharmacist get busted but an individual? 

I mean really lean is so prevalent down here (the south) unless you straight blatant with it cops turn a blind eye.  Like I said earlier, it is typically the pharmacist who's handing out massive amounts of Codeine prescriptions or these hole in the wall clubs that serve it that get raided.  I have never seen anybody busted off no purp alone.

Heck if they bustin' individuals now lil Wayne will be arrested every night once he gets out.  Dude has a cup of purp in damn near every photo you see him in.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
roll.gif

yeah, i dont now anybody who has ever gone down for lean.

it sounds like somebody (probably a salty Raiders fan) called the police and dry snitched on dude. some "theres a former African-American QB and #1 pick who might be running a large-scale codeine operation from his home in Alabama" type shh...
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
roll.gif

yeah, i dont now anybody who has ever gone down for lean.

it sounds like somebody (probably a salty Raiders fan) called the police and dry snitched on dude. some "theres a former African-American QB and #1 pick who might be running a large-scale codeine operation from his home in Alabama" type shh...
sick.gif
smh.gif

So has he been implicated in some larger drug ring or is this a one off type situation? I am confused.

So has he been implicated in some larger drug ring or is this a one off type situation? I am confused.

Back
Top Bottom