Jamarcus Russel arrested for codine possession.

bestbigmoe.jpg

nerd.gif
kinda look alike

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

fade into bolivian
I hope you arent being serious and are making fun of that one dude on here who said that...if not
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

"That one dude on here" = Mike Tyson.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

fade into bolivian
I hope you arent being serious and are making fun of that one dude on here who said that...if not
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

"That one dude on here" = Mike Tyson.

I just got a call from my boy who lives in Mobile. He's at Breakers (pool hall) right now, and Russell is there playing pool for money, making bets with the bartender. Said his entourage is deep
laugh.gif

I just got a call from my boy who lives in Mobile. He's at Breakers (pool hall) right now, and Russell is there playing pool for money, making bets with the bartender. Said his entourage is deep
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I live in Mobile and I've been to both, Breakers and Bumpers, and I definitely believe what franchise just posted.

laugh.gif
I live in Mobile and I've been to both, Breakers and Bumpers, and I definitely believe what franchise just posted.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif

Yo, I used to go to South. Small world. Then you know about Bobby Lloyd.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif

Yo, I used to go to South. Small world. Then you know about Bobby Lloyd.

Back
Top Bottom