January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

FIc4sDjXwAAtKLw

ta30935m8z931.jpg

tna or aew i dont care come on down joe!!!!

they really ****ed up not having joe vs bron

atleast before they released him to get even more rub

Not sure how most of that equals unsafe worker and stupid spots are just that...stupid spots. The chokeslam was iffy, but a lot of that was also on Cutler. Doomsday Device with someone that big was just dumb, but also not on Luchasaurus because dude couldn't flip himself all the way over. That was an ignorant call by everyone involved.

Not sure how most of that equals unsafe worker and stupid spots are just that...stupid spots. The chokeslam was iffy, but a lot of that was also on Cutler. Doomsday Device with someone that big was just dumb, but also not on Luchasaurus because dude couldn't flip himself all the way over. That was an ignorant call by everyone involved.
let me guess? somebody posted something from aewbotches? 😂

you lose all credibility if you post crap from his account. those types clearly have agendas.

botches happen all the time in wrestling including on wwe's biggest ppvs. not one show goes on without atleast 3 botches or more.

if someone hated wwe as much as aew botches hates aew they would have as much if not more wwe botches as aew.

but noone cares

only that turd thinks hes doing something special and unique.

if he posts fenix injury for his lil agenda he deserves to get his ol make believe *** whooped.

damn wwe was gonna make jeff hardy the shaman of the rascals and send him to nxt????? thats ****ed up in so many ways.

no wonder he was faking being drunk lol

Just saw a clip of Fenix's injury. :sick:

Hope my mans is ok.

And why tf were there so many incessant replays.

tna or aew i dont care come on down joe!!!!

they really ****ed up not having joe vs bron

atleast before they released him to get even more rub

He should go to Impact

Feels like he missed his window with AEW since they've brought in a lot more high profile guys since the last time he was fired

i dunno

people loooove joe and im sure tony con does as well

also if your joe 90 day no compete or back to nxt. that were his choices at the time.

if he has a 30 day this time i think tony would be dumb not to bring him in

doesnt joe got a video game coming out soon? the suicide squad one?

let me guess? somebody posted something from aewbotches? 😂

you lose all credibility if you post crap from his account. those types clearly have agendas.

botches happen all the time in wrestling including on wwe's biggest ppvs. not one show goes on without atleast 3 botches or more.

if someone hated wwe as much as aew botches hates aew they would have as much if not more wwe botches as aew.

but noone cares

only that turd thinks hes doing something special and unique.

if he posts fenix injury for his lil agenda he deserves to get his ol make believe *** whooped.

Wasn't AEW Botches, but dude's name is "Kenny Olivier," so you already know how he rolls. If you ever reference that, Twinkle Toes McFingerbang, Jelly Nutella, etc, I already know that your thoughts on AEW should be considered null and void lol.

And why tf were there so many incessant replays.

I called them out on Twitter and they IMMEDIATELY deleted the tweet.

How do you guys (NTWT) feel about blood/bloody matches?
Hangmin versus Bry-D got pretty bloody last night.
Fairly early in the broadcast.

Are you not adverse to it? Do you like it?
Some of the wrestlers like to do it as some sort of connection
to the past...to when it was defined as professional wrestling, before sports entertainment.
Greg Valentine even said he felt high sometimes after he bladed.

How do you guys (NTWT) feel about blood/bloody matches?
Hangmin versus Bry-D got pretty bloody last night.
Fairly early in the broadcast.

Are you not adverse to it? Do you like it?
Some of the wrestlers like to do it as some sort of connection
to the past...to when it was defined as professional wrestling, before sports entertainment.
Greg Valentine even said he felt high sometimes after he bladed.

I feel like they're already overdoing it. Can't remember who it was that said it, maybe Dustin, but a little blood can go a LONG way. If they do it once in awhile for big blowoff matches, fine. They're starting to do it on a weekly basis, and it's getting out of hand. Every now and then for the story = oh wow! Weekly = meh, again?

Back
Top Bottom