January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

I feel like they're already overdoing it. Can't remember who it was that said it, maybe Dustin, but a little blood can go a LONG way. If they do it once in awhile for big blowoff matches, fine. They're starting to do it on a weekly basis, and it's getting out of hand. Every now and then for the story = oh wow! Weekly = meh, again?

But the blood itself is not a problem for you...its the frequency that matters?
In fact, you may see it as a necessary device? Or it may not matter either way?

Blading is some ol' carny ish if you ask me & I don't mean that in a good way.
Think about doing it to yourself for a moment. That's some weird ish man.

What would you guys say are some of the best promotions to follow are? Watched WWE growing up, then off and on as I got older. AEW got me back into wrestling, and I want to start exploring other promotions. Just from lurking here and on r/squaredcircle, I’ve added NJPW, Impact, GCW, MLW, PWG to the list of promotions to check out.

When you have blood in matches that involve The Bunny, you know you are doing too much.

AEW loves their blood

What would you guys say are some of the best promotions to follow are? Watched WWE growing up, then off and on as I got older. AEW got me back into wrestling, and I want to start exploring other promotions. Just from lurking here and on r/squaredcircle, I’ve added NJPW, Impact, GCW, MLW, PWG to the list of promotions to check out.

Pro Wrestling NOAH
Dragon Gate
DDT
Stardom
TJPW

Do you like "the luchas" ?

AAA puts on a lot of fun shows if you're into that

So in last night's example, to go without may have
restrained the creative genius of Bry-D & Hangmin?

AEW seems to posture on the freedom angle for its talent.
I didn't get to watch the match so I'm not really familiar with the circumstances around the bleeding. I don't think it's ever really necessary (outside of a deathmatch or something like that?) though, especially not with those guys on a non-PPV match.

IT doesn't do much for me, but Tony Khlan is the best booker of all time, and if they are doing IT almost every week, IT must be best for the product.

Stardom is the most well-booked wrestling promotion in the world right now.

New Japan has been in a slump since before COVID. You can skip them for now.

MLW was solid before they went on a break.

So I say Stardom

I think MOST people would prefer NOT to see bloodied up women in pro wrestling. I doubt any blood in ANY AEW WOmen's match had made the viewing experience BETTER.

Some might argue Britt/Rosa match but I just don't see IT.

Perhaps a little off subject but indulge me if you will..

When I first saw the Bella twins I was not impressed.
They have large jaws and chins and, at the time, not very naturally curvy either.
But I kept watching. And the Bella twins would come on every now and then...
After a while - I see their little moves, the way they move, they way they sound...
and I start thinking I'd smash, with great pleasure....
like that ugly girl at work phenomenon. Call me crazy but I'm aware of it.

But the blood itself is not a problem for you...its the frequency that matters?
In fact, you may see it as a necessary device? Or it may not matter either way?

Blading is some ol' carny ish if you ask me & I don't mean that in a good way.
Think about doing it to yourself for a moment. That's some weird ish man.

It doesn't bother me, but I don't think it's necessary either.

Which makes them panicking at hot shotting the title to Brock seem even more goofy. Oh well, there’s still a ton of options around the title involving a good number of guys.
This probably wasn't the right way to get to IT, but people been wanting Bob E vs Brock for a minute.

Which makes them panicking at hot shotting the title to Brock seem even more goofy. Oh well, there’s still a ton of options around the title involving a good number of guys.

EYE think Big E was gonna drop the title regardless.

EYE saw something about Seth being favored to win the title before Brock got added to the mix.

Seems like Big E is gonna get that Royal Rumble push, which I'm not mad at and regain the title at Mania.

Don't see another viable candidate to win the Rumble.

But that does leave a big hole in that there's no one to challenge THOTT at Mania unless they use FFD.

EYE think Big E was gonna drop the title regardless.

EYE saw something about Seth being favored to win the title before Brock got added to the mix.

Seems like Big E is gonna get that Royal Rumble push, which I'm not mad at and regain the title at Mania.

Don't see another viable candidate to win the Rumble.

But that does leave a big hole in that there's no one to challenge THOTT at Mania unless they use FFD.
Langston winning the Rumble seems pretty obvious.

Drew seems like a good bet. They want to give him his "Mania Moment" in front of a crowd.

Dwayne would be the obviously huge name for Reigns if they could make IT work with his schedule.

I don't wanna see Flex Kavana dethrone Ramen but WWE can't really book babyfaces.
Oh I think Dwayne should/would 1000% lose to Reigns if they faced each other.

Then he can give the belt up to Drew or Seth or whoever.

I mean ROman is cleared to return but they should just sit him on ice for a while.

He has been featured so damn much the last 14 or so months.

He could use a break from the camera.

I mean ROman is cleared to return but they should just sit him on ice for a while.

He has been featured so damn much the last 14 or so months.

He could use a break from the camera.
Yeah that's not happening this time of year. Not with Rumble and Mania looming.

Yeah that's not happening this time of year. Not with Rumble and Mania looming.

I mean they aren't in the business of logical storytelling. Sit him out and just announce him for the WM Main Event.

Pull stuff out of thin air like they do with everything else.

big e winning the rumble would mean the wwe would be capable of redeeming themselves.

i dont see that happening

watch goldberg win setting a rematch up with lashley for the belt 🤣

Back
Top Bottom