January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

My God, Rebel is so good at the little things as a manager type. She just started gnawing on Riho's fingers while she had the rope. :rofl:

Has she really gotten better? Outside of the Thunder Rosa match what has she really done?

I’d argue that she good but the rest of the division is so bad that it makes her look better than she is.

She's gotten visibly better in the ring since she first started. A lot depends on her opponent because there's not a lot she can do with some of these girls. Didn't realize this was a "what has she really done" kind of comment. I think we were more talking about how much better she's gotten in-ring.

She's gotten visibly better in the ring since she first started. A lot depends on her opponent because there's not a lot she can do with some of these girls. Didn't realize this was a "what has she really done" kind of comment. I think we were more talking about how much better she's gotten in-ring.
Got you. I definitely think it depends on her opponent. Character wise she feels pretty one note but I think that’s also because she has no one to play off of.

They really should have leveraged their impact partnership to utilize some of their women. At this point Britt has run through everyone on the roster.

mickie james cm punking this table in the ring

guess mickie never had thumbtacks in her body screaming like she giving birth

Got you. I definitely think it depends on her opponent. Character wise she feels pretty one note but I think that’s also because she has no one to play off of.

They really should have leveraged their impact partnership to utilize some of their women. At this point Britt has run through everyone on the roster.
She's basically the only female they have that has a gimmick / persona and cuts promos regulary besides brandi and occassionally ruby. she's the biggest female star they got.

Back
Top Bottom