January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

jshortt jshortt , all is right with the world now..
Congratulations to Rockstar Pro Wrestling alumni "Manscout" Jake Manning for signing with All Elite Wrestling in a behind-the-scenes roll with their merchandise department!
The former TheWrestling Revolver Scramble Champion debuted at Rockstar Pro in 2015, taking on 5-time Rockstar Pro Champion Aaron Williams. The Manscout challenged for the Rockstar Pro Tag-Team Championship in 2016; & the Rockstar Pro Championship in 2018.
Jake Manning has been in the ring with Hall-of-Famers and holds victories over former Ring of Honor Wrestling Champion Michael Elgin and former IMPACT Wrestling Knockouts Champions Su Yung, Havok, & "Sienna" Allysin Kay.
Last year, Manning made his AEW debut, competing on AEW 'Dark' against the likes of Colt Cabana and Sonny Kiss.
See "Manscout" Jake Manning's Rockstar Pro matches at

Yooooo! :wow: :lol: :wow: :lol:

Super risky spot when Sammy did that cutter off the ladder. Athletically impressive though, I can't even fake.

Both of those and the suplex had me going :wow:

You're 100% right on the risky part. I typically have to watch those spots through my fingers because they genuinely worry me. Just an inch or two the wrong way and everybody is F'ed.

Sounds like the first round of cuts/non-renewals has come through for AEW. Hearing these guys are all officially gone...
-Marko Stunt
-Brian Cage
-Joey Janela
-Peter Avalon

Sounds like the first round of cuts/non-renewals has come through for AEW. Hearing these guys are all officially gone...
-Marko Stunt
-Brian Cage
-Joey Janela
-Peter Avalon
Cornette got his wish then. It's crazy how they didn't do anything with Cage, dude was on fire in TNA and had some agility for a "big guy"

-Marko Stunt
-Brian Cage
-Joey Janela
-Peter Avalon

Is Brian Cage actually GOOD though?

Yea, he has "size" but him always being pressed to do flippy stuff just never made sense to me.

I am sure they are only keeping Sonny Kiss around because of the "optics" but he definitely should be on that list.

Yea, he has "size" but him always being pressed to do flippy stuff just never made sense to me.

I am sure they are only keeping Sonny Kiss around because of the "optics" but he definitely should be on that list.

He wasn't anything worth discussing from the matches of his that i saw.

His ring gear said GMSI

Get
My
In

Cornette got his wish then. It's crazy how they didn't do anything with Cage, dude was on fire in TNA and had some agility for a "big guy"

He wasn't anything worth discussing from the matches of his that i saw.

His ring gear said GMSI

Get
My
In

Like what GHIMS said. I think he has behind the scenes heat everywhere because he doesn't truly know how to work. He just wants to do fancy stuff that looks good for someone of his size. I heard somewhere that his wife went Reby Hardy on one of his previous promotions, so that's not a great look.

DC, I was kinda thinking the same thing about them keeping Sonny around for one more run. The optics of that right now would be ROUGH.

The few matches I saw of him on TNA I ou don't see big guys do flippy stuff so it was a nice change of pace. sort of like young Brock stuff. He seemed like a shadow of himself on AEW. I wonder why he didn't get to do any of that stuff on there. Did they purposely refrain him form it? He was basically just another Hobbs.

If I got him a contract at WWE I'd be a genius. Vince has never heard of him before.

The few matches I saw of him on TNA I ou don't see big guys do flippy stuff so it was a nice change of pace. sort of like young Brock stuff. He seemed like a shadow of himself on AEW. I wonder why he didn't get to do any of that stuff on there. Did they purposely refrain him form it? He was basically just another Hobbs.

If I got him a contract at WWE I'd be a genius. Vince has never heard of him before.

:lol: IMagine AEW (of all places) limiting someone's moveset.

Back
Top Bottom