January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

The few matches I saw of him on TNA I ou don't see big guys do flippy stuff so it was a nice change of pace. sort of like young Brock stuff. He seemed like a shadow of himself on AEW. I wonder why he didn't get to do any of that stuff on there. Did they purposely refrain him form it? He was basically just another Hobbs.

If I got him a contract at WWE I'd be a genius. Vince has never heard of him before.
seems like you the only one who actually watched him before aew

he was great in lucha underground, tna, and aaa.

aew never put him with guys he could mesh with.

sting hobbs and starks were not good opponents for him.

i bet he goes back to tna or mexico

i cant see vince wanting him now that the focus is on characters. cage biggest flaw is he has no charisma on the mic

seems like you the only one who actually watched him before aew

he was great in lucha underground, tna, and aaa.

aew never put him with guys he could mesh with.

sting hobbs and starks were not good opponents for him.

i bet he goes back to tna or mexico

i cant see vince wanting him now that the focus is on characters. cage biggest flaw is he has no charisma on the mic

Nah, I saw him on plenty of indie shows. Once I got over the shock of seeing a big guy doing stuff like that, he was just kinda eh.

I got a feeling cody is gonna be in the royal rumble.

think this is what tony con meant with doing something with cody thats never been done.
bte-cody-rhodes.gif

Peep Game Peep Game :smile:

Three surprise entrants have been confirmed for Saturday's WWE women's Royal Rumble match, according to reports.

PW Insider reports that former 3-time WWE Women's Champion and 2-time Divas Champion Melina, Cameron (Ariane Andrew), and Aksana are in St. Louis and are currently scheduled to take part in the Royal Rumble match.

Melina last appeared on WWE programming at Legends Night on Raw in January 2021. Cameron appeared for AEW in 2020, but has not appeared in WWE since 2016. For Aksana, it has been since June 2014 since her last WWE appearance.

WWE has officially announced 21 of the 30 competitors for the women's Rumble, while announcing 22 of 30 competitors in the men's Rumble.

Apparently WWE tried to bring Jeff Hardy back. He was also offered to be inducted into the HoF but turned it down.

I got a feeling cody is gonna be in the royal rumble.

think this is what tony con meant with doing something with cody thats never been done.

If this forbidden door thing is true, i think your boy Moose will appear tomorrow.

i doubt it. wwe fans dont know who moose is so dont think hes what the wwe is looking for when it comes to rumble entrants.

Apparently WWE tried to bring Jeff Hardy back. He was also offered to be inducted into the HoF but turned it down.
After they tried to send him down to nxt to be the rascalz "shaman"no way in hell was he going back.

and the hardy boys in the wwe hof is a given even if they are currently wrestling elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom