5F18EB1B-2502-4328-ADBB-3AC69DBC0A8F.gif

285B63F4-C7DF-4CFC-B84C-385609AB8438.png

Where Ziggler gets it from :lol:

He’s so athletic... and PERFECT

3766AAC3-0546-4074-BA0C-4AEA43CF00FB.gif
75F17363-43DD-4B65-986A-30771FA260EB.gif

“I should quit because I’m not the champion!”

- #CrybabyBoyz

Or I should quit because my time on the main roster overall has been a joke.

- I've won the Women's championship 4x, but have never successfully defended it once
- Was booked in a long term program with someone I have great chemistry with which should've lead to me turning heel which I'm a natural ate only to be shifted to forming a tag team with said person for yet another meaningless title run
- I use to be one of the more popular acts on the roster but my character has been devalued to the point where instead of getting cheers or boss anything I do is met with apathy to the point where I'm getting Lafayette-esque reactions in my hometown.
- I was booked to lose a handicap match to the least formidable woman on the roster

Or I should quit because my time on the main roster overall has been a joke.

- I've won the Women's championship 4x, but have never successfully defended it once
- Was booked in a long term program with someone I have great chemistry with which should've lead to me turning heel which I'm a natural ate only to be shifted to forming a tag team with said person for yet another meaningless title run
- I use to be one of the more popular acts on the roster but my character has been devalued to the point where instead of getting cheers or boss anything I do is met with apathy to the point where I'm getting Lafayette-esque reactions in my hometown.
- I was booked to lose a handicap match to the least formidable woman on the roster
She knew what company she signed up for. They’ve been known for inconsistent booking since the beginning of time.

Despite that, she’s been booked better than 80% of the other women on the roster since she’s been up, even if IT isn’t what you or I would have chosen for her.

There are two sides of the job. Can’t always be on the right side. Not sure she really gets that though.

If she wants to go Stardom or A&W when her contract is up, go for IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom