January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
- I was booked to lose a handicap match to the least formidable woman on the roster

D725FD16-6723-43C9-B4B2-8A9734729A79.gif

Or I should quit because my time on the main roster overall has been a joke.

- I've won the Women's championship 4x, but have never successfully defended it once
- Was booked in a long term program with someone I have great chemistry with which should've lead to me turning heel which I'm a natural ate only to be shifted to forming a tag team with said person for yet another meaningless title run

A1FB0297-29F1-4D5A-82DB-645C33DED36F.gif

Sasha was really yall's chosen one.
Yall really had high hopes...of which I don't even know what would be satisfactory. Apparently not this.

Not everyone thought she was the chosen one..I said a long time ago she was overrated in the ring and y'all got all butthurt..Then she made it to the main roster and started trying to kill herself and her opponents by botching every single match she was in..Y'all still said she was great..Now everyone wanna jump on the bandwagon after realizing she was nothing more than a good character and a couple good matches in NXT..I hope she does leave and is never heard from again..

CCB0E7E7-C38D-474A-AA54-81CB6F00D6B4.gif

5F18EB1B-2502-4328-ADBB-3AC69DBC0A8F.gif

285B63F4-C7DF-4CFC-B84C-385609AB8438.png

He’s so athletic... and PERFECT

3766AAC3-0546-4074-BA0C-4AEA43CF00FB.gif
75F17363-43DD-4B65-986A-30771FA260EB.gif

he wrestles like dolph ziggler

Not everyone thought she was the chosen one..I said a long time ago she was overrated in the ring and y'all got all butthurt..Then she made it to the main roster and started trying to kill herself and her opponents by botching every single match she was in..Y'all still said she was great..Now everyone wanna jump on the bandwagon after realizing she was nothing more than a good character and a couple good matches in NXT..I hope she does leave and is never heard from again..

talent pool so deep in the wwe, that no one superstar will ever be missed even in a division that lack stars like the women. the other ladies are licking their chops to get that weekly tv time that sasha had. didn't she sign an extension not too recently despite her **** booking? :lol:

Good morning brother Case

2h6zyvm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom